Chapter 140 I Can't Have This Child

Start from the beginning

Yi Wan walked in front, and Carlos followed obsequiously, without the aura of a big boss.

Yi Wan took a quick look at the situation in the living room, and saw Guan Yan and Tang Qu shaking hands, but Yi Wan wasn't too surprised, and didn't even change her eyes, but sat on the sofa.

Yi Wan poured a cup of tea, glanced at Tang Qu and Guan Yan: "Xiao Qu, come here."

Her voice was not loud, but Tang Qu somehow felt that Yi Wan was angry.

This time Guan Yan didn't stop him, and let go with a light struggle.

Tang Qu walked carefully to Yi Wan's side: "Mom."

Yi Wan took a sip of tea: "Yes."

Tang Qu was also a little uncertain about Yi Wan's mind for a while.

He could only wait for Yi Wan to speak.

"When did it start?"

"Six months."

Yi Wan's voice suddenly raised: "Half a year?!"

Tang Qu nodded, he had never seen Yi Wan lose her composure like this.

Without waiting for Tang Qu to explain anything, Yi Wan suddenly said to Carlos: "Carlos, ask your people to check Tang Qu's body immediately, don't give me any reason to delay!"

Yi Wan is really angry now.

She's not stupid either, she's been stalling for time since Carlos arrived, and doesn't want to check Xiaoqu, there's obviously something wrong with it.

Guan Yan came in the afternoon, there must be something wrong.

Carlos glanced at Guan Yan, and between his daughter-in-law and his son, he decisively chose his daughter-in-law.

"good."

Carlos went out and called the doctor.

"Mother."

"Don't talk to me now, we'll talk about everything after the results come out."

Tang Qu was really silent now, why did one or two of them care so much about his physical examination results today?

"Aunt Wan." Guan Yan called Yi Wan.

But Yi Wan ignored him.

It was the first time that Guan Yan was so ignored at his age.

But at this time, Guan Yan was not only not angry, but rather rejoiced.

Fortunately, he just ignored him instead of driving him out, otherwise, the relationship between him and Xiaoqu would be even more difficult.

Tang Qu didn't dare to speak now, after all, the two big bosses in the family were angry now.

After a while, the doctor Carlos called also came and checked in Tang Qu's bedroom, while everyone else was waiting in the living room.

Carlos glanced at Guan Yan, no wonder the big Buddha came to him two days ago, he was still wondering why, it turned out to be because of this reason.

Yi Wan noticed Carlos' eyes, and asked lightly, "Do you know Guan Yan?"

Carlos shook his head immediately, trying to separate the relationship.

Yi Wan narrowed her eyes, and Carlos didn't dare to tell lies.

"I met once two days ago."

Yi Wan didn't ask any more questions, and Carlos breathed a sigh of relief.