Chapter 137 He...is a bit dry

Start from the beginning

"No, don't laugh, are you going to give me a present or not?" Tang Qu grabbed Guan Yan's tie, trying to make himself serious.

"Okay, here you are. If you don't give it, the little wild cat will come and scratch you."

Tang Qu was a little embarrassed by what he said, and let go of Guan Yan.

Guan Yan turned around and took out a bouquet of flowers from the back seat of the car.

The beautiful yellow made Tang Qu feel at a loss for a while, so Guan Yan prepared a bunch of sunflowers.

It must have taken a lot of effort to preserve such perfect sunflowers.

Tang Qu saw that there was a card in the middle, and wanted to open it to have a look, but Guan Yan stopped him.

"Go back and see."

In fact, Guan Yan is not a person who is good at romance. After meeting Tang Qu, he tried to do many different things, but this time is different.

Tang Qu noticed Guan Yan's red ears, as if he had discovered a new world.

Suppressing the excitement in his heart, Tang Qu returned to Yi's house with a bunch of sunflowers in his hands.

"Okay, then you should pay attention to safety on the road."

Seeing Tang Qu enter the living room, Guan Yan drove away and turned off the heater in the car.

He's... a little dry.

As soon as Tang Qu entered the living room, everyone's eyes were on Tang Qu.

They didn't see Tang Qu anywhere when they went downstairs just now, but now Tang Qu suddenly came back from the outside with an extra bunch of flowers in his hand, which was too eye-catching.

Tang Qu had already thought of such a situation.

"Grandpa, mom, bro, I'll put these things up first."

Looking at Tang Qu's back, the members of the Yi family looked at each other in blank dismay.

Mr. Yi frowned: "Xiaoqu has a partner?"

Usually, boys send flowers. During the Chinese New Year, when people come to their door directly and send Tang Qu flowers, this is definitely not something that girls do.

Yi Sheng considered it for a while: "Probably so."

Mr. Yi raised his head and looked in the direction of Tang Qu's bedroom.

Tang Qu should be happy when he is in love, but now he is not happy.

Tang Qu is the only child of the Yi family, if he...

Seeing the expression on old man Yi's face, Yi Wan knew what old man was thinking.

"Father, you probably won't stop Xiao Qu." In fact, Yi Wan is quite open about this matter, as far as she is concerned, Tang Qu is happy and happy.

But Mr. Yi thought differently.

Mr. Yi sighed and did not speak.

Tang Qu went back to the room with the flowers in his arms, and opened the card impatiently.

The card still smelled of Guan Yan's perfume.

The card is not big, and there are few words in it, but Tang Qu regards every word as a treasure.

"You are the light I will always follow."

Tang Qu was immediately moved, he finally knew why Guan Yan gave him sunflowers.