Chapter 136 Happy New Year

Start from the beginning

Time passed without knowing it.

Originally, it was to keep the year old, but because of their age, Yi Wan and Mr. Yi couldn't stand it anymore and went to bed early.

Yi Sheng went to chat with Du Yan, and in the end only Tang Qu was left.

Tang Qu found a cushion and sat by the window in the living room looking out.

Everywhere in the New Year has a new look, and the colorful lights outside are very beautiful.

Looking at those neon lights, Tang Qu felt as if he had been in another world. Before he knew it, he had been here for more than half a year.

He gradually became familiar with everything here.

Also found a lover here.

Suddenly Tang Qu felt the vibration of the phone, looked down, Tang Qu couldn't control the corner of his mouth anymore.

Can't wait to pick it up.

"Hello."

"Xiao Qu."

After so long, he also knew about Guan Yan and Tang Qu. Today, Guan Yan's voice is obviously much tired.

"Brother Yan." Isn't Guan Yan at the official's house today?

Hearing Tang Qu's voice, Guan Yan let out a sigh of satisfaction, nothing could satisfy him more than Tang Qu's voice.

After a few seconds of silence, just as Tang Qu was about to say something, he suddenly heard the zero o'clock chime and: "Happy New Year, baby."

The sound of the bell and Guan Yan's sexy voice came to his ears at the same time. There were bursts of numbness all over his body.

"Happy New Year, Guan Yan." He replied in a low voice.

This is the first new year that the two have spent together. Although they are not together, their heartbeats are together.

The two in the middle did not speak again until the New Year's bell had rung.

"Xiao Qu, I want to see you."

Not only Guan Yan, Tang Qu thought too.

But the two obviously have no way to meet now.

Tang Qu thought seriously in his heart whether he should go back early or not. Although the Yi family was also very warm, he enjoyed living with Guan Yan.

Just when Tang Qu was struggling, he saw a dazzling light outside, which seemed to be the light of a car headlight.

With the colorful lights around, Tang Qu recognized it at a glance. Isn't that Guan Yan's car? !

when did he come.

He hurriedly sat up from the ground, put on his slippers casually, and ran outside the door.

Tang Qu didn't even have time to put on a coat.

As soon as he came out, he saw Guan Yan leaning on the car, and Tang Qu trotted over.

"Brother Yan, Happy New Year." Holding Guan Yan whispered in his ear.

But at this moment, Guan Yan's attention was not on that, but touching Tang Qu's somewhat cold hands and cheeks.

"What are you doing in such a hurry? Your hands are freezing."

As he spoke, he opened the car door and stuffed Tang Qu in.

Tang Qu was so obedient the whole time.

Guan Yan got into the cab from the other side.

The heating in the car was sufficient, and Tang Qu felt warm as soon as he entered.