Chapter 132 You Are Not Old

Start from the beginning

Tang Qu moved the sofa over and sat beside Yi Wan: "Okay."

Yi Wan looked at Tang Qu, this child is really delicate.

Yi Wan knows to only look at the eyebrows, but when she looks closely, she can tell that Tang Qu is actually more like that person.

"Xiao Qu, are you curious about your father?"

In fact, Yi Wan seldom talked about that man with her family, even Mr. Yi only a little bit.

Tang Qu was taken aback for a moment, he only knew that Yi Wan was pregnant out of wedlock, and he didn't know anything about what happened in between.

It would be a lie to say that she is not curious, but rather than being curious, Tang Qu hopes that Yi Wan will be happy.

Because every past that you don't want to be mentioned is a sad experience.

Tang Qu looked at Yi Wan and said softly, "For me, everything I have now is already the best."

This sentence is the truth, he has never enjoyed the warmth of home, and he is very satisfied with everything now.

"Thanks a lot."

In Yi Wan's view, Tang Qu is much more mature than children of the same age.

Even if they were born in a family like theirs, there are still many children of this age who are still in a state of ignorance.

Tang Qu now has his own business, even without the Yi family, Tang Qu's life will still be very happy.

Seeing Yi Wan lost in thought, Tang Qu also became quiet and did not bother Yi Wan anymore.

After a while, Yi Wan came out of her own thoughts: "Go to rest early, and tomorrow mom will take you to buy some things. I don't know what you young people like, so you can choose by yourself tomorrow."

Tang Qu nodded.

"Good night, Mom."

Although Yi Wan seems to be very weak, Tang Qu can also find out from some details that Yi Wan seems to be different from her performance, and his mother is also a mysterious figure.

But Tang Qu didn't think too much about it, no matter what kind of characters they were, they would not be against him.

No one can erase the blood of family affection flowing in their bones.

Originally, Tang Qu wanted to make a call to Guan Yan, but looking at the time, it was a bit late, so he put the phone back, and we can talk about it tomorrow.

Lying on the bed, Tang Qu's fingers kept tapping on the phone.

There was an inexplicable light in his eyes, before he and Guan Yan were separated because of filming, but at that time he didn't miss Guan Yan so much, why does he miss him so much today.

After pressing the switch of the phone with his finger, Tang Qu gave up after repeated several times.

He felt that he might be poisoned, a poison called Guan Yan.

Holding the phone, he walked to the balcony.

Tang Qu dialed the number.

Listening to the music on the phone, he wanted Guan Yan to pick it up again, and was a little nervous.

Before a note was heard, there was a deep voice: "Hello."

Tang Qu paused for a moment, then said with a smile, "Why did you pick it up so quickly?"

Tang Qu looked at the time, it was past eleven o'clock, almost twelve o'clock.

"I'm waiting for your call."