"Are you really going to leave today?"

Tang Qu's hands and Guan Yan's were put together.

"Well, my brother said yesterday that he will pick me up today."

"Two days ago, I didn't know which little boy said that he would spend the New Year's Eve with me."

Tang Qu stuck out his tongue: "The plan can't keep up with the changes."

"Would you like to come with me next year?"

Guan Yan's tone was solemn, and there were some strange factors mixed in it.

Tang Qu was startled, and was silent for a moment.

"If you ask me like this, I won't agree to you. You have to be more formal to be sincere."

Guan Yan also felt a little hasty, but he really couldn't control himself.

In front of Tang Qu, he was always the one who lost control.

Let Tang Qu face himself, and describe his face bit by bit with his eyes.

Tang Qu also stared at Guan Yan.

He likes and enjoys the kind of focused eyes a man looks at him.

Slowly the two moved closer and closer until their lips touched each other.

Tang Qu's lips are warm and warm, while Guan Yan's lips are always tinged with coolness. They are a match made in heaven.

This kiss was very pure, just the lips pressed together, without a trace of lust.

Tang Qu could feel Guan Yan's reluctance.

When the two parted, Tang Qu straightened Guan Yan's neckline: "I'll be back soon."

In Tang Qu's heart, the Yi family has never had a sense of belonging, and the family he shares with Guan Yan makes him feel more comfortable.

Nothing is as important as Tang Qu's reassurance.

The two got bored for a while, and Yi Sheng came to pick him up.

Another person came with Yi Sheng.

Tang Qu was a little surprised when he saw Du Yan who came with Yi Sheng.

But he didn't have too many doubts in his heart.

From the usual details, it can be seen that Du Yan's background is not low, and Du Yan developed according to the direction of her agent. It is obviously overkill to be assigned to him as an assistant. These should be arranged by Yisheng.

Du Yan was extremely surprised when she saw Tang Qu.

In the morning, when Yi Sheng said that he would take her to meet someone, she was still puzzled, but looking at the increasingly familiar road until it stopped at the door of Guan Yan and Tang Qu's house, she still felt unreal.

"Thank you, Mr. Guan, for taking care of Xiao Qu during this time."

Yi Sheng and Guan Yan are two types of men, but they have the same aura.

"It's what I should do."

Guan Yan complained silently in his heart, this should be a younger brother's accusation.

In fact, Yi Sheng and Guan Yan's second brother are more familiar, because their business is more compatible. Although Yi Sheng and Guan Yan are not unfamiliar, they are definitely not familiar.

If it wasn't for Tang Qu, the two of them would never have met.

"Come and play at home in a while, grandpa misses you very much."