Chapter 127 Take His Wife Away?

Start from the beginning

In the end, Guan Yan had to sit on the single sofa alone, and then looked at Tang Qu resentfully.

Tang Qu was embarrassed to look at him, but he really understood the resentment in Guan Yan's eyes very clearly.

But the current situation really has no choice, he has to sit with Mr. Yi, he doesn't care where Yi Sheng sits.

"Son, we met before."

When a well-dressed old man is crying in front of you, no one can remain indifferent.

Tang Qu thought that when he was cutting the cake, the old man was not only helping him out, but also really wanting him to go up.

Before Mr. Yi could speak, Tang Qu spoke first.

"grandfather."

When those two words came out, the atmosphere instantly changed.

These two words have very different meanings.

Due to the special background of the Yi family, Mr. Yi has been a strong man all his life, not to mention crying, he has never trembled.

But now the old man not only shed tears, but the hand holding Tang Qu was also trembling.

At that moment they are the closest people.

Mr. Yi asked himself, he didn't owe anyone in his life, but he owed too much to this eighteen-year-old boy in front of him.

"Grandpa, don't cry, we know each other now, and everything is moving in a better direction."

Although the original body did not really recognize the Yi family, but at that time he had already received the help of the Yi family, so they are all developing in a better direction now.

In addition to Mr. Yi, there was another one present. Since Tang Qu came in, she had been staring at Tang Qu. Everyone present seemed nothing in her eyes.

But she didn't shed tears, her tears had been shed for countless days and nights.

Seeing her child again, she can only rejoice now, and feel that it is the mercy of God.

Noticing Yi Wan's emotions, Yi Sheng became the regulator again.

"Xiao Qu, that's Aunt Yi Wan, your mother."

Mr. Yi held Tang Qu's hand, then turned to Yi Wan, and patted Tang Qu's hand lightly.

Tang Qu stood up and walked towards Yi Wan under everyone's gaze.

Maybe it's because of the natural relationship of blood, he didn't have the slightest bit of defense against this woman, seeing the sadness in the depths of her eyes, he couldn't help feeling hurt, and wanted to dissolve the sorrow in her eyes.

"Mother."

Tang Qu held Yi Wan's hand, and then kissed Yi Wan's hand.

Everything is so natural, as if the gap of more than ten years has never existed.

Yi Wan, who has always been synonymous with elegance, shed tears for the first time in front of outsiders regardless of her image.

Now standing in front of her is her son, such a good and handsome boy is her son.

Yi Wan stood up and hugged Tang Qu.

She has never had any big wishes, the only extravagant wish is to hug her son, but fate seems to be playing a joke on her. She has been deprived of the right to be a mother for more than ten years, and she has no way to do anything for Tang Qu. .

Even if it's just a simple hug.

Yi Wan later understood the truth of the year, but she couldn't convince herself to be rational. It was her child, and she was only that old.