Chapter 125 Do You Raise Pigs?

Start from the beginning

The Yi family has only one child, Yi Wan, and although Mr. Yi now has Yi Sheng by his side, who is said to be his grandson, everyone knows that Mr. Yi adopted Yi Sheng.

In other words, Tang Qu is now the only child of the Yi family.

If Tang Qu returns to the Yi family, their relationship will inevitably be hindered.

Yi Jiaguanyan is not afraid, what he is afraid of is that the little guy will not be able to withstand the pressure of the family.

Although Tang Qu is very strong on the surface, he can feel that the little guy longs for the warmth of the family deep in his heart. Sometimes when he wakes up at night, he will find that the little guy is holding his hand tightly, which is a lack of security. emotional performance.

He didn't know how to make up for the emotion that the little guy was missing.

And he was the one who tied the little guy by his side before he had seen the colorful world outside.

Guan Yan was afraid that Tang Qu would never come back after he went out.

In fact, to put it bluntly, Guan Yan is afraid, and Guan Yan is not confident anymore. There is no way for anyone to maintain self-confidence in front of their lover forever.

Even if it is as strong as Guan Yan.

Just when Guan Yan was thinking wildly. Tang Qu moved his body suddenly, then squeezed into Guan Yan's arms, picked the most comfortable position and continued to sleep.

Fuck not confident.

If Tang Qu doesn't want him anymore, he will lock Tang Qu up and let him only see himself.

As an official family member, Guan Yan is also crazy in his bones, but now he meets a person who suppresses him, but this person is also the fuse.

When Tang Qu woke up the next day, he subconsciously groped for the bed next to him, but found nothing, and immediately opened his eyes.

Then he looked at his watch, it was only seven o'clock, he thought he had overslept, it would be rude to stay in bed the next day after spending the night at an official's house for the first time.

Hearing the movement outside, Guan Yan came out of the bathroom with white bubbles on his lips.

Tang Qu looked over and couldn't help laughing, Guan Yan like this is quite cute.

Tang Qu lifted the quilt and got up from bed, walked towards Guan Yan, with a smile in his eyes: "Let me help you shave."

Couples in other families have the habit of their husbands drawing eyebrows for their wives. The two of them are not suitable for eyebrow painting, so they can only shave their beards.

For this kind of thing, Guan Yan is naturally 10,000 happy.

After entering the bathroom, Guan Yan carried Tang Qu to the washstand.

This height is just right for Tang Qu to move.

Holding the razor, Tang Qu was suddenly a little confused, tilted his head and said innocently: "Actually, I haven't shaved before."

In the past, he didn't grow a beard, and he went to the hospital to see it for this matter, but all the indicators of his body were normal, so he didn't care about it later.

Here, the original body is also the kind of person with little body hair, and even no beard. Tang Qu has lived for two lifetimes, and he has never experienced the feeling of shaving.

Guan Yan was not afraid at all, and said indulgently: "You can just follow your feeling, I believe in you."

Tang Qu held up the razor and moved cautiously: "What if I lose my appearance?"