Chapter 124 I Can Be More Enthusiastic Next Time

Start from the beginning

"Tang Qu is from the Yi family." The official father's tone was firm.

In fact, if Guan Yan wants to investigate, this matter is not difficult for him, but he has been avoiding this matter in his heart, and if he can't find Tang Qu's relatives, then he is Tang Qu's only relative.

He admitted that facing Tang Qu had an almost crazy possessive desire.

But now it is obvious that the other party already knows Tang Qu, which is more troublesome.

Guan's father watched Guan Yan's face change and change, and finally calmed down.

"What do people from the Yi family mean?"

"Of course I want to meet Tang Qu, but I think it's better to tell you about it. You and Tang Qu go back and have a chat, but the Yi family will definitely not miss Tang Qu."

Guan Yan's eyes deepened, and he knew something about what happened back then.

The youngest daughter of the Yi family, Yi Wan, was suddenly found pregnant after returning from a trip abroad.

Pregnancy before marriage is a big deal in any family, let alone such a prestigious family as the Yi family.

But Mr. Yi loves Yi Wan very much, and Yi Wan's body is really not suitable for taking this child away, so in the end he gave birth to the child despite the rumors.

Faced with this child, the Yi family really didn't know what mood to use. Mr. Yi also asked about the father of Yi Wan's child, but Yi Wan never asked, and didn't ask anything.

When the child was one or two years old, Yi Wan's health was still not good. Having to go abroad for treatment, the child became a problem.

In the end, Mr. Yi made the decision to entrust the child to someone else to take care of him, but the child was gone after he came back.

This is also the gap between Yi Wan and Mr. Yi.

Yi Wan always thought that her father disliked the child, so she deliberately sent the child away.

This matter has become a problem, and it has been between father and daughter for more than ten years.

Although Guan Yan understood the details, he would not make the decision for Tang Qu. It would depend on Xiao Qu's decision whether to meet Yi's family or not.

When Guan Yan and Guan's father went downstairs, they happened to see Tang Qu chatting with Guan's mother.

The two men showed a smile almost at the same time.

I have to say that these two people are really father and son, and the arcs of the corners of their lips are exactly the same.

Tang Qu heard the voice and looked up at Guan Yan: "You guys are done talking."

Guan Yan nodded: "Are you hungry?"

"Xiao Qu said that he will wait for you to come down to eat, so you can't hurry up."

Hearing the official mother's complaint, Tang Qu stuck out his tongue in embarrassment.

He was facing Guan Yan, looking at the bright red tip of his tongue, Guan Yan's Adam's apple rolled up and down.

During dinner at night, Guan Yan said to Guan's father and mother, "Xiao Qu and I won't go back tonight, we will stay here."

The official mother is naturally happy: "Okay, I just have two drinks with your father tonight. The company has been very busy recently."

Although the official father and official mother haven't intervened in the company's affairs for a long time, they also know that this time is not easy.