Chapter 121 Take a look at the people behind Tang Qu

Start from the beginning

Although the weight of the actors is very light, he is a man after all, and the weight of the skeleton is there.

Guan Yan looked at Tang Qu with deep eyes: "Whether my hands and waist are injured, you will know by feeling it yourself at night."

Tang Qu grabbed the pillow next to him and threw it over. Why can't this man talk about it?

Guan Yan cleverly avoided the pillow, then pulled Tang Qu into his arms, picked up the honey water on the coffee table, and handed it to Tang Qu.

"Okay, I was wrong, I won't say anything, you drink some honey water first."

Tang Qu was a little thirsty just now, and he forgot about it because of Guan Yan's disturbance. Now when he saw the honey water, he was indeed thirsty.

Holding the cup, he took a big sip.

"Slow down, no one will fight with you."

Guan Yan looked at Tang Qu's bulging cheeks, he was so cute.

"When did you prepare it?" Tang Qu put the empty cup back on the coffee table, and leaned into Guan Yan's arms.

"I was just watching your live broadcast."

Tang Qu's eyes widened: "Why are you watching too?"

Tang Qu didn't think there was anything at first, but when he knew that Guan Yan was also watching, he suddenly felt a little nervous.

"I'm your boss, so naturally I want to inspect your work."

Tang Qu rolled his eyes, he didn't believe it.

But Tang Qu still asked expectantly, "Am I doing well?"

Guan Yan looked at Tang Qu, and nodded slowly under the nervous eyes of the latter.

"great!"

Tang Qu became visibly happy.

What is sweeter than a lover's compliment?

Tang Qu and Guan Yan immediately began to share his mental journey of this live broadcast, and even danced a little when talking about some places, bumping into Guan Yan from time to time.

The excited Tang Qu didn't notice at all that Guan Yan's eyes had changed a little.

Guan Yan's hands climbed onto Tang Qu's waist without a trace, stroking up and down along the waistline.

Tang Qu's eyes suddenly widened. He didn't understand how things suddenly turned out like this. Why was Guan Yan's eyes so terrifying?

"Brother Yan?"

"Um."

"It's late, let's go to bed." After saying a word, Tang Qu almost bit off his tongue, oh my god, what the hell is he talking about?

Guan Yan glanced at Tang Qu: "Sure."

"No, that's not what I meant." Tang Qu didn't know how to explain it to Guan Yan for a while, as if the description was getting darker and darker no matter what.

In the end Tang Qu simply grabbed Guan Yan's shirt and stopped talking.

Looking at his lover who had turned into an ostrich again, Guan Yan couldn't stop his smile anymore.

When he was laughing, his chest was shaking, and Tang Qu could clearly feel the ups and downs of Guan Yan's chest.

I couldn't help touching it for a while.

Guan Yan's footsteps suddenly faltered, and he looked down at Tang Qu.

"Xiao Qu."

Guan Yan's voice was already hoarse.