Chapter 118 Teacher Guan is Really Popular

Start from the beginning

He didn't care about these things originally, and wanted to bring Tang Qu to play, but now that Tang Qu was upset, there was no need to stay any longer.

Then the others watched Guan Yan leave.

The person who was preparing for the interview sighed secretly, and even hated the girl just now.

The other judges breathed a sigh of relief, they didn't even dare to show their breath when such a big Buddha was sitting here.

-in the elevator-

Tang Qu looked directly at the number of floors jumping in front of him: "Mr. Guan is really welcome."

Guan Yan was agitated, and it was very troublesome for Xiao Qu to hold grudges: "What's popular? I just want to be welcomed by you. What do other people have to do with me?"

Tang Qu snorted softly, but from the shadow reflected on the elevator wall, Tang Qu's slightly curved lips could be seen.

After the two of them left, Yan Hua felt that there was no need for him to stay here, so he also left.

It's just that when he left, the girl in the red skirt also followed him out.

"Boss Yan."

Hearing a soft female voice calling herself, Yan Hua stopped and turned to look at the girl.

The girl approached Yan Hua.

"Mr. Yan, as long as you let me stay in China Entertainment, I can do anything. I am very obedient."

The girl's voice was full of hints.

Yan Hua had to marvel at how strong this girl's mentality was. She was rejected by Guan Yan just now, and now she can still come to him without changing her face.

But the person who was rejected by Guan Yan, he didn't have the guts to accept her, but seeing that this girl is not a good one to let go, he had to think of a way to get the best of both worlds, just when Yan Hua was thinking, he saw a group of people coming from the corner of his eye .

The boy who walked in the front had exquisite makeup, obviously just returned from the program group.

The boy passed by them without even looking at Yan Hua.

But the female manager next to the boy greeted Yan Hua.

When the agent caught up with the boy, he only heard the boy say: "What are you saying hello to him? He is busy chatting with others."

As these words fell into his ears, Yan Hua's expression immediately changed.

He immediately moved away from the girl, and his expression became obviously cold: "China Entertainment has its own rules, if you don't want to have a hard time gaining a foothold in the entire industry in the future, then don't think about it."

After saying all this, Yan Hua didn't care about the girl's expression, and walked directly in the direction of those people just now.

Seeing them getting into the elevator, the manager was about to wait for Yan Hua, but the boy directly pressed the switch of the elevator, shutting Boss Yan out.

The manager was terrified watching from the sidelines, and only the little ancestor beside her dared to treat Yan Hua like this.

"Did Guan Yan and his little boyfriend come to the company today?" the boy asked.

"Well, yes, I heard that they are here to deal with work."

"Go up, I'm going to have a look."

The agent was a little worried: "Will this be too good?"