Chapter 114 The Savior Has Arrived

Começar do início

Guan Yan pressed Tang Qu with some strength: "I said I'll serve you today, you just enjoy it."

After washing, Guan Yan gave Tang Qu a massage.

In Tang Qu's words, Guan Yan should be able to support himself if he changes his career to become a masseuse in the future.

Tang Qu lay comfortably behind the bed, but Guan Yan didn't seem to want to sleep yet.

"Why aren't you sleeping?"

Guan Yan squeezed the space between his eyebrows: "I still have some work to do, I'll take care of it."

Tang Qu snorted.

Seeing that Guan Yan seemed to be going out, Tang Qu was puzzled: "Are you going to the company at this time?"

Guan Yan shook his head: "No, I'll be at home. I'll disturb your rest in the bedroom. I'll be back when I'm done with work."

Tang Qu looked at Guan Yan's back and bit his lip.

It seems that as long as he is at home, Guan Yan will be with him at home except for business trips. Does he care too little for Guan Yan?

Before Tang Qu fell asleep, he thought vaguely that he would accompany Guan Yan to work in the company tomorrow, so he couldn't always make Guan Yan stay up late and work overtime.

Because he was tired, Tang Qu fell asleep after a while, and he didn't know what time Guan Yan came back.

Tang Qu woke up naturally because he didn't have a job. Under the pressure of Brother Yong, he had already filmed a lot of stock, which happened to be useful for the promotion of the new drama, and the early promotion was already in place. The final publicity is after the year.

So to be precise, Tang Qu has already entered the vacation, of course, this is also thanks to Tang Qu having a good boss.

"Brother Yan?" Tang Qu called out, but got no response.

Struggling to sit up from the bed, he scanned the bedroom, but he did not find anyone.

Tang Qu was surprised, usually when he woke up in the morning, Guan Yan would be by his side, even if he wasn't in bed, he would still be in the bedroom.

In the living room, Tang Qu didn't see anyone either.

I went to the kitchen again, but I still didn't find anyone, but I saw a post-it note on the table.

[Xiao Qu, the company has something to deal with. I will try my best to come back at noon. I left porridge and some side dishes for you. You can eat directly after waking up. I love you——Guan Yan]

Tang Qu has always loved Guan Yan's handwriting. Guan Yan's handwriting has edges and corners and looks imposing, but his own handwriting is not very good. It is not ugly, but it looks a little soft overall.

Tang Qu put away the note, went back to the bedroom and found a notebook, and put the note in it. This notebook is specially used for these things.

He kept all the notes that Guan Yan wrote to him here.

After breakfast, Tang Qu checked the time and suddenly thought of whether he could go and see Guan Yan.