Chapter 111 I want to be practical

Start from the beginning

I have to feel that this expression is well managed.

It's really time for some stars to learn from it.

Since he couldn't find any interesting hot spots, the camera naturally turned away.

When Tang Qu won the award before, Guan Yan gave him a few words of encouragement, but now that he hasn't won the award, he doesn't even have a word of consolation.

Tang Qu himself didn't feel disappointed about not winning the award, but he was a little disappointed with Guan Yan's performance.

Could it be that he only encouraged himself to win the prize, and didn't even have a word of consolation if he didn't win it!

The more he thought about it, the more angry he became, Tang Qu almost pouted.

At this moment, Guan Yan's hand suddenly grabbed his.

At that moment, Tang Qu's expression management was a little out of control, and then recovered in time.

"what you do?"

Guan Yan said in a deep voice: "Best Supporting Actor is not an important award, you will only be the leading actor in the future."

Tang Qu was immediately comforted.

This man is really good at it.

But Tang Qu still pretended to be reserved and withdrew his hand: "Stop making trouble, sit down quickly, it's all cameras."

Guan Yan let out a soft snort, which made Tang Qu shy again, and all the little awkward thoughts were gone.

He didn't know what was going on with him, he would involuntarily become coquettish in front of Guan Yan.

The previous awards have almost been awarded, and the following is the finale of this year's awards.

Best Actor!

When the award was presented, Tang Qu immediately became energetic.

Many people who watched the live broadcast also cheered up, especially Guan Yan's fans.

Since Guan Yan's debut, he has won the Best Actor four times in a row.

And this year, his new drama has outstanding acting skills and a considerable box office. Not to mention domestic, there are very few people who can match him internationally.

They know that this year's award is actually nothing suspenseful.

But this does not prevent them from wanting to witness Guan Yan's process of becoming a god again.

When the award presenters were suspenseful, Tang Qu's hands were clenched slightly, which was a subconscious expression of his nervousness.

"Congratulations to Guan Yan! Best Actor!"

There is no suspense, Guan Yan has already won the fifth company.

Tang Qu also breathed a sigh of relief. For some reason, Guan Yan was happier getting the award than himself.

Guan Yan also had absolute confidence in himself, so he didn't feel anything unexpected at all.

Standing up from his seat, he hugged Tang Qu beside him before walking towards the stage.

It's normal for the winners to embrace each other with the people around them, and everyone didn't think there was anything wrong.

I just feel that this year's official actor seems to have a human touch.

At this time, it was crazy to brush the barrage again.

[What kind of best supporting actor do you want, isn't the embrace of the official actor sweet! 】