I can only ah ah ah ah!

But there are always discordant voices.

[You said you weren't submerged? Guan Yan has come out to make a match]

[Such a cancer in the entertainment industry can still come out to walk the red carpet? 】

[Just because of his staring acting skills, he can still participate in the Huaxiang Award, how much money did he spend?]

There are also those who step on Guan Yan.

[Do you really think you are a big boss? Still have to sign TQ]

【Probably trying to curry favor with the people behind】

[That is, the fans are holding it, but it is just a high-level actor]

[Some people are out of their minds, are they going to rely on frying CP to maintain their popularity? 】

These words immediately angered the three fans.

The only fans of Tang Qu and Guan Yan, as well as the CP fans of the two, are not easy to mess with.

All of a sudden pinched up.

Everyone in the entertainment industry has always been sensitive about positions. Guan Yan has been on the finale for so many years since his debut, but with a sudden change, it is inevitable that some sunspots will come out and jump around.

No matter how people on the Internet pinch each other, the two of them have already walked in front of the host.

"Oh my god, seeing the two of you walking together, I thought I saw a fairy!"

The host's words are not exaggerated at all. Tang Qu and Guan Yan's looks are definitely at the top of the entertainment industry.

The two only responded politely to the host's compliment.

Then the host asked everyone's doubts: "I heard that Teacher Guan made a temporary request today, saying that he wants to walk the red carpet with Teacher Tang. I don't know why?"

Official questions are much better than letting others guess.

Guan Yan held the microphone, looked at Tang Qu beside him, and said, "Today is the kid's first time participating in a film festival. I am not only his boss, but also his king in the play, so naturally I have to take care of him."

【kid! What kind of fairy nickname is this! 】

【Xiao Qu bowed his head just now, isn't he shy! 】

[Ah ah ah ah this is love! 】

The host then asked, "Is Teacher Tang nervous?"

Tang Qu said: "I wasn't too nervous at first, but when I heard Teacher Guan say it, I became nervous. What if I make a mistake and the boss goes back and deducts my salary?"

Tang Qu's words caused everyone to laugh again.

Walking the red carpet with the boss, isn't it just a supervisor?

That's pretty much the end of the interview.

When the two turned around to sign, the audience seemed to hear Guan Yan's voice: "No money will be deducted."

The CP is too sweet tonight!

Although their CP name is not sweet, but steamed sweet!

Especially the official actor, who took the initiative to do business, isn't that sweet enough!

Weifan's attitude towards CP fans is actually good.

There is a big difference between the two, especially Guan Yan, who recently planned to go behind the scenes, so the fans are more Buddhist, and Tang Qu has never been enthusiastic about Guan Yan.