Chapter 106 Brotherly Love Is Gone

Start from the beginning

As for Tang Qu, most of the fans still have a good sense of him. Before, people misunderstood him because of things on the Internet, and they already felt guilty in their hearts. Later, Tang Qu worked hard in a low-key manner, not hype, down-to-earth, young and promising image early It lives in people's hearts.

And Tang Qu's fans are also very happy, their idol can have a better development, they are happier than anyone else.

But no matter how happy these people are, they are not as happy as a group of CP fans named [Water and Fire], this is almost the Chinese New Year!

The development of this group of fans actually starts from the very beginning. Tang Qu was hacked by the whole network. After the clarification, the interaction between Tang Qu and Guan Yan was extremely frequent, and what's more interesting is that most of them were initiated by the official actor. of.

At that time, there were only a small group of fans, until later, when "The King" was released, the CP fans of the two suddenly increased.

The CP of the king and the regent is simply not too easy to knock, but the ending is Be. At that time, many people scolded Guan Yan because of the regent.

So online fanart about them has already become popular in the circle.

Now that Tang Qu has signed with Guan Yan's company, in the eyes of CP fans, this is almost the same as that.

The two simple statements not only helped Tang Qu solve the rumors on the Internet, but also helped Tang Qu gain a wave of attention.

Tang Yu saw that the black materials he had collected with great difficulty were simply destroyed, and he was so angry that he threw things at home.

Tang's father and Tang's mother felt very distressed.

"Why did you adopt him in the first place? Did you let him come and fight against me!!!"

"Yuyu, it's okay, don't worry, father and mother will not let him hinder you, isn't it just a best newcomer award? It must be yours."

Apart from the jealousy in his heart, there is another important reason why Tang Yu wants to torment Tang Qu so crazily now, which is the Huaxiang Award.

He was also nominated for the Best Newcomer Award. Although he is arrogant, he is not stupid. It is obvious that Tang Qu has a stronger advantage than him now.

And Tang Yu calmed down a little after getting the assurance from his parents. Since they all said that there is no problem, then there must be no problem.

Tang Qu didn't know about these things, and he didn't care much about the news on the Internet.

Because he still has a lot to do.

The most important thing right now is to cooperate with Director Zhang's promotion.

This time Director Zhang just wants to catch up with the Spring Festival, so he will be busy promoting it recently.

Tang Qu happened to have a variety show to record today.

On the way, Du Yan kept watching Tang Qu rubbing her waist, feeling a little puzzled.

"Brother Qu, what happened to your waist?"

When asked suddenly, even Tang Qu's expression was unnatural for a moment.

"nothing."

"You can't ignore the problems on your waist, don't try to be brave."

"It will be fine after few days."

And Zhang Yong, who watched Tang Qu's movements through the rearview mirror, had an obviously stinky face.

Fortunately, today's variety shows are relatively simple, more chatty, not the kind that require drastic movements.