Chapter 105 Is it as close as last night?

Start from the beginning

And Tang Qu is the second,

This Weibo reveals a lot of information.

For example, everyone hadn't guessed which house Tang Qu wore last night, and the mystery was immediately solved.

It is impossible to say that no one guessed it, but the idea in the heart has not been confirmed after all. Everyone knows how precious the haute couture is. How could there be a star who just debuted wearing it majestically What about walking the red carpet?

Only Guan Yan has dared to do this so far, because he is the spokesperson of Yanlu, and his clothes are all custom-made by Yanlu.

In other words, is Tang Qu going to be the spokesperson of Yanlu? Or a more daring idea, is Tang Qu going to replace Guan Yan as Yanlu's new spokesperson?

After all, when Guan Yan endorsed Yanlu, he was also a newcomer who had just debuted.

Of course, these are speculations, and no one has confirmed them yet.

Some people also speculated that it might be Tang Qu's extraordinary family background. At this time, everyone realized that they knew too little about Tang Qu. Apart from knowing that he was a student of the Acting Academy, they didn't know anything else.

No one even found out Tang Qu's school grades.

Tang Qu became a piece of meat in an instant, and countless people scrambled to uncover Tang Qu's past.

Throughout the day, discussions about Tang Qu on the Internet never stopped.

Tang Qu didn't care much about these, after all, a public figure, it would be sad if there was no discussion.

On this day, he stayed at home with Guan Yan.

Guan Yan chatted with Tang Qu.

"Are there any plans to film in the near future?"

Tang Qu already has a lot of dramas now, and Director Zhang's "Brother" has not been broadcast yet.

Guan Yan was actually a little worried about Tang Qu's physical condition. It's hard for an actor to keep going, not to mention that Tang Qu is still a student.

Tang Qu rested his head on Guan Yan's thigh: "I don't want to accept scripts these days. The Chinese New Year is coming soon, and I want to rest. Besides, school should start after the Chinese New Year. I don't have enough time to join the team."

Guan Yan tapped Tang Qu's nose: "You just want to be lazy."

Tang Qu snorted softly: "Anyway, now that you are my boss, can I still make it if you let me film? But Aunt Guan also said that if you dare to bully me, she will punish you."

"You have won a gold medal for avoiding death."

"of course."

"It's good to take a rest, it just fits in with Director Zhang's promotion, but you reminded me, now I'm your boss."

Tang Qu looked at Guan Yan, not knowing what he wanted to say.

"As my artist, shouldn't you get closer to me for good resources?"

While chatting, we got to the topic of indecent topics, but Tang Qu is not shy when it comes to talking loudly.

Fingers followed Guan Yan's arm, and climbed up to Guan Yan's chest little by little: "How to get closer, is it close enough like last night?"

Negative distance should be close enough.

Guan Yan just had sex, how could he bear Tang Qu's appearance, his eyes were almost eating people.