"Your parents said that If you make him quit or mess up another chance at tutoring your getting homeschooled." The teacher said looking at dabi, Dabi frowned. He didn't want to be homeschooled. He liked it at school when he can tease and mess with people's hearts. The teacher then discussed it more with then then dismissed them. Out of the classroom dabi asked shoto a question. "Yo, tell me your number so I can text you for the tutor session or something" dabi said rolling his eyes as he pulled his phone out. Shoto Crossed his arms rolling his eyes and said his number. Dabi typed it in and then walked away.

Himiko came up to shoto. "Shoo!! My babyyy" Himiko cried mothering the two haired boy into a tight hug. "Himiko, let me go" shoto said not amused by the blond haired girl's motherly actions. Himiko let go and put her hand on her hip. "Soo, why were you so late getting out?" Himiko asked. "I have to tutor Mr playboy" shoto said a slight annoyance on his face as Himiko burst out laughing. "Phht-!! The one person you dispise you have to tutor!" Himiko said putting a hand on shoto's shoulder and shoto gave Himiko a glare for the reaction. "Hah, c'mon let's go get something to eat, my treat!" Himiko said grabbing shoto's hand and dragging him away to The icecream parlor.

'Ding'

The bell rang as Himiko and shoto walked into the ice cream parlor and the smell of ice cream filled

the air and the cool breeze against their bodies as they entered and went up to the counter. "Hello, how may I help you this fine evening" the man at the counter said as he took the cash from the person at the register and handed them an ice cream cone.

"Hii! I'd like a strawberry ice cream in a come please!" Himiko said cheerfully as the man turned to the boy next to her "uhm-, I'll get a vanilla" shoto said pointing to it behind the glass shielding it. "Will that be a cone or cup sir?" The man asked raising an eyebrow. "Cup please" shoto said as Himiko pulled out her wallet and paid for the ice cream.

~

They sat at a bench and ate the ice cream, as shoto finished he got a 'ping' from his phone. He pulled his phone out of his pocket and saw the text from an unknown number read.

'Sup It's dabi, how about since it's Friday and it's the weekend you come over to my place since 1 my parents insisted it and 2 we can get this over with and I never have to see your face again'

Shoto rolled his eyes at the text and texted back

Whatever, what time and address.

[___________] at noon.

Alright see you then playboy.

Shoto turned his phone off stuffing it in his pocket and looked over at Himiko. "Playboy huh?" Himiko said as she obviously had read the texts.

Shoto nodded. Himiko guestured her ice cream cone to shoto a big smile on her face. "Want some bestie?" Himiko said as shoto took the cone in his hand and ate some. Shoto gave a small smile which made Himiko face become a great smile. "I MADE YOU SMILE!" Himiko said cheerfully her eyes lighting up with exsitment.

People around who heard her squealing looked over to the two the going back to their own things.

~
The next day.

Shoto knocked on the front door. A woman opened the door. "Oh, shoto your here! Thank you so much for coming. I do hope you can help dabi." Dabi's mother said thanking shoto as shoto just nodded. Dabi's mother led shoto into the living area then yelled to dabi.

"DABI! shoto is here!" Dabi's mother yelled upstairs as shoto heard a door open and close and dabi came to the stairway

"Whatever get up here two haired" dabi said rolling his eyes as shoto walked up the stairs following dabi.