Chapter 101 The son is promising

Start from the beginning

From the perspective of interests, Zhang Yong would definitely let Tang Qu sign the contract without hesitation, but this time is different, it depends on how Tang Qu chooses.

After all, feelings and interests are different.

This was actually a huge gamble. Tang Qu signed the letter and officially joined Guan Yan's studio.

At present, their relationship is sweet, and everything is beneficial to Tang Qu, but in the future, if the two of them break up, Tang Qu will almost put his own career in it, even if Guan Yan will not do anything to embarrass Tang Qu , but what would others think?

Zhang Yong wanted this place, and Tang Qu naturally wanted it too.

Looking up at Guan Yan, the man was his boyfriend, and he was looking at him enthusiastically at the moment, waiting for him to sign the contract.

The meeting room was very quiet, so quiet that you could hear your own breathing.

Suddenly, a clear and crisp sound came to everyone's ears. It was the sound of Tang Qu pulling out the cap of his pen.

Then, under all the gazes, he squarely signed his name on the contract.

Then he pushed it to Guan Yan, with frowned eyes: "Boss, please take care of me in the future."

It was only at this moment that Guan Yan breathed a sigh of relief. Although he was 90% sure, he was afraid of the 10% accident.

No matter how strong a person is, he will always be humble in front of his lover.

Now everyone knows that the moment Tang Qu signed his name, he completely handed himself over to Guan Yan and used his whole life to gamble.

If it is not for absolute trust, even a couple will not sign without hesitation.

Guan Yan's excitement can be imagined, for him, this is not just a signature, it represents Tang Qu allowing himself to fully enter his life.

The other people in the meeting room also breathed a sigh of relief. Maybe Tang Qu couldn't feel it, but they could feel that Guan Yan's aura was obviously different from before.

Now that the contract has been signed, there are naturally still some things to ask in the follow-up, but these are matters between the agents.

Tang Qu and Guan Yan just sat aside.

Guan Yan knew that this person in his family was a thin-skinned person, so in order to prevent him from becoming angry, he didn't pay attention to him all the time, but the feet under the table of the two had hooked together at some point.

Of course, I didn't do too many excessive movements, just hooked and rubbed.

Even so, Guan Yan was still moved.

While looking at Tang Qu, he was distracted listening to their chat about work.

It felt like they were going to chat for a long time, Guan Yan was a little impatient.

It had been too long since he had hugged his lover properly.

"You keep talking, we still have something to do."

Then Guan Yan took Tang Qu away in a very upright manner.

Zhang Yong originally wanted to tell Du Yan to follow up and not let the two of them be photographed by the media, but after thinking about it carefully, there is no need. Sooner or later, netizens will know who Tang Qu's new boss is, so let them do it. Individuals are also measured.

Because they were in China Entertainment, the two of them naturally couldn't go out together. After all, China Entertainment is the most famous entertainment company in the industry, and there are quite a few reporters and paparazzi who are guarding the door.