Chapter 99 The Best Soother

Start from the beginning

Some want to laugh.

Tang Qu looked at the two of them and sighed: "It seems that I won't be able to take you with me when I go out in the future."

Du Yan was immediately unhappy: "No, brother Qu, you have to take me with you, you can't find another assistant!"

"Could it be that you still want to change my manager?" Zhang Yong also looked at Tang Qu teasingly.

Unexpectedly, Tang Qu sat up straight suddenly, and then said solemnly: "Well, you can think about it."

"Brother Yong, let's think about it and put him here directly, let's drive away."

"You may have."

Such a joyful atmosphere was maintained along the way.

At the same time, there was another hot search by Tang Qu on Weibo.

#Tang Qu Gentle#

Whenever Tang Qu goes in and out of the airport, there must be hot searches, and this will come soon.

The trending search this time is that he carries his luggage at the airport by himself, and when he is chased by fans, he also pays attention to reminding fans to pay attention to safety and protect the assistant lady beside him.

[Such a gentle Qu Bao still lacks an assistant? I don't want a salary! 】

[Stand aside, you can go up to the hall, you can go down to the kitchen, you can pass the fourth grade in the exam and you can climb over the wall, think about my big brother! 】

There are also many fans who have found many of Tang Qu's previous videos, and compared the details one by one, they are really gentle.

However, some fans analyzed the domineering Qu Bao.

[You guys forgot about our school bully Brother Qu! 】

Because of Tang Qu's young age and calm demeanor, everyone thought this child was the shy type.

At that time, the school bully drama and the later cover of the magazine really surprised many people, and let everyone discover Tang Qu's plasticity.

Although Tang Qu is young, he has already shown his demeanor in this circle at this time.

Zhang Yong is naturally happy to hear the discussion about Tang Qu on the Internet, which shows that Tang Qu is popular, and what stars need most is popularity.

The new play had just finished, and it was winter vacation, so Zhang Yong gave Tang Qu a three-day vacation in a particularly grand manner.

Tang Qu can also replenish his vitality at home, after all, filming is also a labor-intensive thing.

Seeing that it was still early, Tang Qu thought that Guan Yan hadn't come home yet, so he wouldn't tell him about his return and give him a surprise.

Tang Qu's plan was perfect, but as time went by, he got hungry first.

Torn between ordering takeaway and waiting for Guan Yan, Tang Qu decided to tell Guan Yan that he was back.

He took out his mobile phone and sent him a text message asking when he would be back.

Guan Yan's news came back quickly, but it's a pity that he's not here now.

It turned out that after tutoring Tang Qu, he went on a business trip overnight, but this time it was better, he was in Linshi, and returned in two or three days.

Tang Qu waited for a while, and Guan Yan's video call came back.

Tang Qu paid attention to his background, which seemed to be in the conference room.