Chapter 96 Do You Have A Boyfriend? ? ?

Start from the beginning

"Don't talk nonsense, you'll be fine, you'll be fine, just hold on a little longer, the rescuer will come right away, just take it easy, okay..."

Sitting behind the monitor, Director Zhang looked at the approaching picture, and was deeply affected by Tang Qu's outburst of emotions at the moment. The sadness and love in his eyes seemed to turn into reality, hitting everyone present.

This is the feeling, this time the emotions are completely in place, even more perfect than expected.

Director Zhang breathed a sigh of relief. Sure enough, Tang Qu is the one who is fed by God. He is very suitable for the career of an actor.

This scene that was NG countless times yesterday was over again today.

When the director called the card, everyone present still couldn't recover for a long time, immersed in that sad emotion and couldn't get out.

Love and grief are most empathetic when combined in the same scene.

And Qi Ze, who played with Tang Qu, felt it most clearly. Compared with yesterday, Tang Qu seemed to have been completely reborn.

He was taken by Tang Qu just now, as if he really felt Cheng Xi's emotions, and felt the tenacious will to live and protect his lover.

This time acting Tang Qu also exhausted all his energy. This time he chose the most irrational way, empathizing with the character, and he used the joke that Guan Yan said yesterday.

When he was acting, his mind was full of Guan Yan's appearance, and he found that he couldn't accept it at all, and all his emotions broke out unreservedly at that moment.

After slowing on the spot for a long time, Tang Qu slowly stood up from the ground.

After this period of training, he has worn high heels very securely. Du Yan helped him clean it up, and Tang Qu walked to Director Zhang: "Is it okay?"

Zhang Daoxi smiled: "It's over, Xiaoqu, you are really talented, your eyes just now will definitely become a classic in this show! Your affectionate eyes, if you play an emotional scene, you will definitely make everyone feel happy." The audience is hooked."

Tang Qu smiled, and humbly accepted Director Zhang's compliment, but his heart was in a daze, emotional drama? He thought he wouldn't pick it up, he gave all his feelings to one person, without that person all his emotional scenes would be blank.

The most difficult scenes of the whole drama have been filmed. Director Zhang wondered whether to shoot all the scenes in one go.

Looked at Tang Qu and Qi Ze: "Can you still stick to the next one?"

Tang Qu nodded, it just so happened that the filming could be finished earlier if he was still in the mood at the moment.

Tang Qu had no problem, so Qi Ze naturally had no problem, so Director Zhang ordered the staff to set up the scene.

"Director Zhang, why do you only ask Xiaoqu and not me?"

Director Zhang frowned in distaste: "Everyone can do small canals, but you can't?"

Qi Ze's eyes suddenly deepened, and he walked to Director Zhang's side: "I don't know if you can't say that men are bad?"

Director Zhang didn't know what he thought of, his eyes wandered for a moment: "Go away, quickly ask your makeup artist to clean up for you, it's so dirty, don't touch me."

Qi Ze snorted lightly, didn't say anything else, and followed the makeup artist away.

Du Yan also took her artist to find a makeup artist.