After speaking, Director Zhang left angrily, and directed the scene management to start setting up the scene.

Taking advantage of the gap between filming, when Tang Qu and Qi Ze were chatting, Tang Qu asked, "Why are you teasing Director Zhang like that?"

Qi Ze smiled mysteriously: "Don't you think it's fun to watch him blow up?"

Tang Qu shrugged, did everyone have such bad tastes?

The more you care about a person, the more you want to tease him.

"Let's get down to business, why do you have so many photos of Director Li?"

"Anyone who has a feud with Director Zhang, I have their scandals here. Director Zhang doesn't want to borrow the power of his family, so there must be someone around him to prepare for him."

"Your male number two is quite affectionate."

Qi Ze was very proud.

Tang Qu noticed that besides chatting with him on the set, Qi Ze spent most of his time staring at Director Zhang.

This male number two used by director Zhang seems to want to be the number one male in Zhang Dao's life.

Except for the small episode on the first day, the filming in the remaining few days went smoothly, and Tang Qu was always in a good mood. If this progress continues, they may go back half a month earlier.

However, the sky fails to fulfill people's wishes.

On this day, Tang Qu had just finished filming a scene and was about to pack up and go back to the hotel with Zhang Yong and the others.

As soon as he left the set, the car was stopped by someone.

Zhang Yong frowned when he saw someone blocking the car in front of him: "You sit in the car and don't move, I'll go down and have a look."

Zhang Yong got out of the car and saw that he was in the same group as Tang Qu.

Using the light, Tang Qu took a look outside, and it seemed to be Meng Xin.

"Brother Yong, my car broke down and I can't go back to the hotel. Could you please give me a ride?" The little boy looked a little shy.

It doesn't matter if someone in the same group does a favor, Zhang Yong asked Tang Qu, and let the boy come up.

"Thank you brother."

Except for this thank you, Meng Xin didn't say a word along the way, and the whole person was quiet.

Tang Qu couldn't help but look sideways at this overly quiet boy.

Because he remembered that when he was on the set, Meng Xin played a rebellious boy, and his performance was also very exciting, which was far from his own personality.

Noticing that Tang Qu was looking at him, Meng Xin just looked up and smiled.

It was Tang Qu's turn to feel uncomfortable, and he turned his head and coughed lightly.

"Thank you Brother Qu for taking me back."

"Things along the way."

Their elevators are different, and they are separated when they are in the lobby.

Looking at the elevator Tang Qu took, Meng Xin's expression didn't match the shyness just now.

"Reporter Wang? I have some material here for you. It's absolutely amazing..."

When everyone was resting, an article suddenly appeared, and then quickly swept all major platforms.

"The unspoken rules of the popular niche in the entertainment industry! ! ! "