Chapter 88 Don't move, check the post!

Start from the beginning

But he didn't think too much about it, it's his private matter, as long as he doesn't delay the filming progress like that woman in the previous crew, he still wants to go back to see brother Yan sooner.

Thinking of Guan Yan, Tang Qu thought that he hadn't had a video with Guan Yan today.

Tang Qu lay on the bed, and then made a video call to Guan Yan.

This time Guan Yan answered in seconds.

"Don't move, Cha Gang!" Tang Qu's voice was fierce.

"Okay, don't move."

Tang Qu was originally joking, but Guan Yan cooperated so well, and finally made himself blush.

Guan Yan wore a pair of glasses, and slightly restrained the sharpness in his eyes, making him look warmer.

Looking at the background, it should be a study room.

Tang Qu glanced at the time, and said in a dissatisfied tone, "It's so late, why don't you rest?"

Usually, when this man takes care of him, there are many reasons, but when it comes to him, he doesn't care about his body so much.

Looking at the screen of the mobile phone, Tang Qu frowned slightly, with a look of worry in his eyes. Guan Yan felt that the fatigue of a day's work completely dissipated in this instant.

"Okay, go to rest."

After saying that, Guan Yan really turned off the light in the study, and went back to the bedroom with his mobile phone.

"Are you still used to it over there?"

"You have arranged for me so thoughtfully, can I not get used to it?"

"As long as you are comfortable."

Because I care, I am always afraid that I will miss something.

Guan Yan's face and his usual way of dealing with people don't seem like a sentimental person, but when he speaks, his words are straight and round, with a slightly raised ending sound, which is lingering.

It was a pleasure to listen to Guan Yan's words.

Tang Qu suddenly thought of a news he read on the Internet two days ago. Some netizens said that recording Guan Yan's voice alone and listening to it every day is more useful than any panacea.

"Brother Yan, have I ever praised you? Your voice is very nice."

Guan Yan said seriously, "No."

"Then let me say now, brother Yan, your voice is the best and most touching voice I have ever heard."

Tang Qu's youthful voice sounded like a baby to Guan Yan.

Wu Nong's soft language is probably like this.

Although he really wanted to keep chatting with Tang Qu, but as a person who was more familiar with his schedule than Tang Qu himself, reason told him that it was time for Tang Qu to rest.

"Like my voice?"

Tang Qu nodded.

"Then I'll send you benefits today, okay? Let's rest together and I'll tell you a bedtime story."

"Brother Yan, do you think I'm still a three-year-old?"

"Don't want to hear it?" Guan Yan said deliberately.

"No, no, no, I want to hear it." The last three words almost lost their voice.

Tang Qu went to bed quickly, put the phone in front of him, and was very obedient.