Chapter 86 Sold Tang Qu!

Comincia dall'inizio

"Don't refuse, be good, go to sleep."

Then under Guan Yan's suppression, Tang Qu fell asleep again.

When he woke up again, he was already in Guan Yan's car.

"Are you awake? Breakfast is in the box next to it, eat some."

Tang Qu picked it up: "Why didn't you wake me up?"

"Reluctantly." The official actor had so many love words that he couldn't finish it.

In fact, Tang Qu didn't have the habit of sleeping late, but the pace of life here was much slower than before, so he naturally relaxed a little.

Tang Qu sighed while eating, the luxury car is just fine, and you can't feel any shaking in it.

After breakfast, they arrived at the film and television base.

"Aren't you closed shooting this time? Why are you still here?"

"Director Zhang said to shoot a few scenes here first, and will go to other places to shoot in two days."

Tang Qu tidied up before getting out of the car.

"Aren't you going in to have a look?"

Guan Yan shook his head, he would cause trouble for Xiao Qu if he went in.

Tang Qu didn't force it either.

Not long after Tang Qu left, he received a message.

Brother Yan: 【Repay what you owe me at night. 】

【What do I owe you? 】

Brother Yan: [Think for yourself. 】

Tang Qu still didn't understand.

I happened to meet Zhang Yong and the others, so I put away my phone and stopped sending messages to Guan Yan.

"Brother Yong."

"Let's go. A simple opening ceremony will be held this morning, followed by two scenes, and four scenes in the afternoon. Director Zhang said that time is tight and the task is heavy. Did you sleep well yesterday?"

Zhang Yong told Tang Qu about today's arrangements and cared about his physical condition.

The crew is almost ready.

A lot of actors came to the opening ceremony.

Tang Qu, Director Zhang and Qi Ze stood in the middle.

"Brother" is officially launched!

The first scene Tang Qu filmed was when he was bullied by a customer when he was a bartender, and he happened to be rescued by the character played by Qi Ze.

The scene is set.

Tang Qu looked at the colorful wine in front of him, and the corners of his lips curled up slightly. It had been a long time since he had seen these things.

But to outsiders, Tang Qu seemed to be in trouble and didn't know what to do.

Director Zhang and Qi Ze walked over.

"Xiao Qu, you don't have to worry too much, you can just fall down a few times at will, and we will make up the shots later."

After all, Tang Qu is just an actor, not a professional bartender or stuntman, so there is no need to be too harsh.

And a nineteen-year-old child, seeing Tang Qu's cute appearance, probably has never even been to a bar, so it's hard for him to play the role of a bartender.