"Xiaoyan?"

"Ah? Brother Qu, what's the matter?"

Tang Qu smiled slightly: "It's time for us to go."

"Oh oh." Du Yan started the engine hastily.

On the way, Tang Qu said unintentionally, "Guan Yan and I are lovers."

"okay."

Then there is an emergency stop.

Fortunately, they are not in the city center now, otherwise an emergency stop would be no joke.

"Brother Qu, what did you just say?"

"Guan Yan and I are lovers." Tang Qu repeated it word for word.

Tang Qu is not a timid person, since he is in a relationship with Guan Yan, he will not hide it.

The staff around him must know about it. As for his fans, Tang Qu thought of many people in his previous life who suffered large-scale loss of fans because of the official relationship announcement. It is false to say that it is not a headache, but he is even more unwilling to deceive fans. I don't want to wrong my lover.

Du Yan understood Tang Qu's meaning as soon as she changed her mind.

"Brother Qu, don't worry, I will definitely not say anything, and we will keep an eye on the media."

Tang Qu smiled: "Don't be so nervous, just let nature take its course."

"Ah?" Du Yan couldn't figure out why Tang Qu had such an attitude.

In the circle, any celebrity who wants to develop well is in a relationship, and he can't wait to wrap himself in three layers and three layers of outer layers. Why is this one in their family so different?

Du Yan thought about it for a while: "But if you are photographed, you will be greatly affected."

Guan Yan already has regular fans and most of them value Guan Yan's acting skills. The announcement of the relationship has almost zero impact on him. Tang Qu is different. Now that the announcement basically means that everything is ruined.

Although Tang Qu's acting skills are not worse than Guan Yan's, he is still at the beginning stage after all, and his fans are growing fast, but he is not so stable yet.

"I didn't say to announce it now, let it take its course."

Du Yan looked at Tang Qu's attitude, and knew that she couldn't persuade him, so forget it, she should go back and report to Brother Yong.

Then start the car and go to the shooting location.

Director Chen's shooting this time was a closed shoot, and he didn't disclose any information, even the casting of the cast was silent.

But today is not a formal entry into the group, today is just to take a photo of the set makeup, a brief acquaintance.

After all, Tang Qu knew the male number two, but he didn't know anything else.

Tang Qu arrived just in time.

Zhang Yong was talking to Director Zhang, when he saw them coming, he quickly called them over.

"Director Zhang, our Xiaoqu will trouble you. If he is wrong, you can tell him."

The smile on Zhang Yong's face was almost unreadable.

"Brother Yong, it's your business that you like idols, you can't take me as your flower."

Zhang Dao heard the words and said: "Idol?"