Chapter 78 Tang Qu's Backstage

Start from the beginning

Guan Yan took off Tang Qu's coat, and carefully unbuttoned his shirt.

Guan Yan's fingers trembled a little when he saw that there were a few red marks on Tang Qu's originally smooth and tender back, and even a little bit of purple.

"What's wrong?" Tang Qu wondered why he hadn't applied the ointment for so long.

"It's okay." Guan Yan squeezed some ointment into the palm of his hand, rubbed it to warm up, and then covered Tang Qu's back with his palm, rubbing it a little bit.

"Hiss~"

Tang Qu gasped, and Guan Yan immediately stopped moving: "It hurts?"

"It's okay, you can continue."

Guan Yan quickly rubbed away the remaining ointment, and then helped Tang Qu get dressed.

"Protect yourself in the future, otherwise I won't guarantee that the person who hurt you can leave as easily as today." Tang Yu had already left when he received the news.

Tang Qu smiled: "How can he be relaxed, he was kicked out of Sister Qin's banquet, how humiliating he is."

Guan Yan didn't think Xiao Qu was too kind.

"You are just too kind."

When Tang Qu got better, the two of them went downstairs.

Sister Qin's banquet is not just for show, she really prepared dinner for everyone, and I hope everyone can put down the intrigue in the entertainment industry, have a good meal together, and take a rest.

As soon as they went, Sister Qin saw them and beckoned them to pass.

There was no one else at Sister Qin's table, just the official wife, official father, Nini, and one or two people Tang Qu didn't know.

On Tang Qu's left is Mrs. Guan and on his right is Sister Qin. Sister Qin actually arranged this on purpose, she just wanted to see how much Guan Yan cherished her boyfriend.

The fact did not disappoint Sister Qin. Although Guan Yan and Tang Qu sat separately, their eyes kept on Tang Qu.

This kid really fell.

But listening to Mrs. Guan's description also felt reasonable.

Tang Qu is exquisite in appearance, talented, and has the ability to advance and retreat in dealing with things just now. It is hard not to like such a child.

Since Tang Qu is one of his own, Sister Qin's mind became active.

She knows a little about Tang Qu.

"Producer Gu, what have you been up to lately?"

The man immediately raised his head: "My sister Qin, what else can I be busy with, I'm just busy investing."

The people at this table are all close to Sister Qin, so they naturally speak casually.

"That's good, let's see if our Xiaoqu has a big male protagonist's face."

Tang Qu was mentioned suddenly, and he was a little confused. What's going on?

was introduced suddenly.

The others at the table also looked at Tang Qu. Sister Qin was setting up a line for him.

This kid is lucky.

The official's wife was smiling at the side.

After a dinner, Tang Qu took a lot of business cards, each of which was a bigwig in the circle.

Zhang Yong smiled from ear to ear.

How can he be unhappy that a business card, which is usually hard to come by, is queuing up and jumping into his palm at this moment.