Chapter 76 "Wow-Wow-Wow"

Start from the beginning

"I like reading novels and eating puffed food. Why don't you look like an entertainer at all?"

Tang Qu tilted his head: "Maybe it's because someone is covering me."

Guan Yan's heart was tickled by Tang Qu's small eyes.

The speed of the car increased unconsciously.

"Guan Yan, please stop the car."

Guan Yan:?

"What's wrong?"

"There is a milk tea shop there, let's go drink milk tea!"

At night, I haven't eaten yet, and I will be fed by these junk foods in a while.

"Brother Yan, I want to drink~"

Tang Qu's coquettishness has been tried and tested repeatedly. When the two of them were sitting in the milk tea shop, Guan Yan held his forehead with one hand. How could he be so unsteady!

There are quite a lot of people in the milk tea shop at this time.

The two of them only wore masks and hats, dressed in a very ordinary way, and then sat frankly in the milk tea shop drinking milk tea.

The main reason why the two are so frank is that no one would have thought that a first-tier and a super-tier-one star would sit and drink in an ordinary milk tea shop.

However, some people noticed them and felt that they seemed to be them, but they didn't dare to approach them rashly, it was too unbelievable after all.

When the two left, some people still thought it was them, and then silently regretted it in their hearts, but some sisters also took photos and posted them on the Internet.

"Are you still having dinner today?" Guan Yan looked at the things Tang Qu took, as if looking at his nephew.

When Tang Qu went out, he not only bought two cups of milk tea, but also two desserts.

Silently hid the dessert: "Can I not eat it?"

Guan Yan smiled and said nothing.

One night Tang Qu really gained a lot.

Seeing Tang Qu sitting contentedly on the sofa, eating desserts, drinking milk tea, and reading novels, Guan Yan also felt a sense of satisfaction in his heart. The person on the sofa was the one he wanted to make happy for the rest of his life.

Although Guan Yan will pamper Tang Qu, he won't pamper Tang Qu endlessly. Tang Qu eats too much tonight.

Guan Yan left Tang Qu in the living room and went to the kitchen to cook dinner by himself.

Tang Qu's snacks were almost finished, and Guan Yan's dinner was ready.

Looking at the dinner that Guan Yan had prepared, Tang Qu felt a little guilty.

Did I overdo it tonight?

"I am full?"

Tang Qu nodded slightly.

"good."

Looking at Guan Yan's slightly raised eyebrows, Tang Qu subconsciously felt bad and wanted to run away.

Before he could move, he was caught by Guan Yan.

Then hugged him horizontally.

"Then I'll take you to exercise to digest food."

Guan Yan deliberately whispered in Tang Qu's ear.

Tang Qu suddenly thought of something indescribable, and subconsciously closed his eyes and leaned against Guan Yan's arms.