Suddenly being mentioned, he turned on the microphone and smiled: "First of all, I am very honored to be able to participate in this movie. Thank you Director Tan and Brother Yan for giving me the opportunity. Although I am still a newcomer in everyone's eyes, everyone They all came from the rookie period. Movies are art. In the world of art, there is no seniority, only suitability. Now that I can stand here, it shows that I am a suitable person. As for whether I can act well, I will leave it to everyone. Judgment, I alone don’t count.”

What Tang Qu said earlier was quite serious, but he added a little gesture of shrugging helplessly at the last sentence, which was very cute. He was already delicate, and such a cute gesture pierced the heart, making it completely irresistible.

An embarrassing and sharp question was answered by Tang Qu in a few words, and Guan Yan at the side breathed a sigh of relief.

Tang Qu faced this kind of situation for the first time, and he was a little worried.

The other reporters also nodded secretly. Tang Qu's words can be said to be watertight.

Guan Yan walked up to Tang Qu and said to the reporter, "Xiao Qu is an actor I have worked so hard to find. As for his ability, I believe you will have no doubts after watching the movie."

Tang Qu didn't expect Guan Yan to say it directly, and turned to look at Guan Yan, what does this person want to do?

The reporters were excited now. For so many years, they had never seen Guan Yan speak well for anyone in public, even his nephew Yu Ting, it seemed that they had never seen Guan Yan praise him in public.

They looked at Guan Yan standing next to Tang Qu on the stage, like a guard, guarding Tang Qu.

This is simply blatant eccentricity.

After this premiere, the reporters got a total of two pieces of information. Guan Yan is Guan Yan, and every one of his movies will never disappoint. When this movie is released, it will become a masterpiece in everyone's hearts. .

Another piece of information is that Tang Qu is a member of Guan Yan. Even if it is not that kind of relationship, he will definitely be someone Guan Yan will admire in the future. It seems that they will have to pay more attention to their reports on Tang Qu in the future. Be careful, you may lose the entire company.

And what Guan Yan wanted was exactly this kind of effect. He and Tang Qu would never be sneaky in the future. He just wanted to tell everyone that Tang Qu was his.

After the premiere, everyone understood why Guan Yan and Tang Qu dared to say that. People like them, even those who have been in the workplace for a long time, would cry for a movie!

In fact, the movie itself is not a tragedy, but the audience will make up their minds if they can't stand it.

Tang Qu's Nine Thousand Years has completely proved his strength. His moodiness in front of outsiders and his loyalty to the new emperor have been interpreted to the extreme by him.

Seeing Jiuqian's smile, they will laugh along with them. When they see Jiuqian making trouble for no reason, they will think that Jiuqian is too cute. Seeing Jiuqian planning for the new emperor, they don't know that they have become When the dead chess is played, they can't wait to get into the screen and tell him the truth of the matter.

The whole drama Guan Yan performed the growth of a generation of emperors, but the role of Tang Qu left a deep impression on everyone.

In the end, when Guan Yan stood at the highest point of the palace and looked down, the look in his eyes was inexplicably sad.