Chapter 69 You have to take the initiative

Start from the beginning

Looking at Guan Yan's childish behavior, Tang Qu laughed and his shoulders trembled.

Seeing more and more people, Guan Yan's brows were filled with impatience.

In the end, it was Mr. Yi who rescued the two of them.

"Xiao Qu, Xiao Yan, come and cut the cake for grandpa." Mr. Yi called affectionately.

Tang Qu was a little puzzled. The cake should be cut by the birthday star himself. Even if the old man didn't want to, he should let his grandson come. Why did he call them?

However, the two of them would not let go of such an opportunity to withdraw.

After Tang Qu and Guan Yan passed by, Yi Sheng handed the knife to them and smiled at Tang Qu.

At that moment, Tang Qu felt that Yi Sheng was not as tough as he appeared on the surface, but rather gentle.

The Guan Yan vinegar jar next to him was overturned. After so long, he had never seen Xiao Qu's eyes linger on other men for so long?

Glancing at Yi Sheng, he looks like a boy, Xiao Qu will definitely not like this one.

Yi Sheng wanted to give Tang Qu another hand, but Guan Yan stopped him: "I'm with him, don't we all cut the cake together?"

Yi Sheng took a deep look at Guan Yan, but still took his hand back.

Tang Qu and Guan Yan were holding the handle of the knife together. Tang Qu wanted to move his hand back a little, but Guan Yan didn't give him a chance, so he wrapped his big hand around Tang Qu's, and they cut it together.

Mr. Yi was very happy watching from the sidelines.

It was Tang Qu and Guan Yan who cut the cake for Mr. Yi's birthday.

That’s all for Guan Yan, it’s nothing more than flattering him, but Tang Qu is intriguing. The people who attended the banquet today are all smart people. I secretly let Tang Qu take this person to heart. A young man can be appreciated by the official family and the Yi family. , is definitely not an idle person, even if you can't make friends, you must not offend.

When the banquet was about to end, Guan Yan and Tang Qu went to say goodbye to the old man.

"Uncle Yi, let's go first, Xiaoqu still has work tomorrow."

"Okay, you guys come to play often when you have time. I think Xiaoqu is very suitable for my eyes. If you have nothing to do, come and accompany me, an old man."

After talking to their parents again, the two left the banquet.

On the way back, Guan Yan drove silently without saying a word.

Naturally, Tang Qu would not foolishly think that Guan Yan was tired from attending the banquet, it was obvious that this man was losing his temper now.

It's just that he couldn't figure out why Guan Yan was so angry.

Tang Qu supported his face with one hand and looked at Guan Yan's side face. The man looks good even when he is angry.

Guan Yan is not a wooden man, Tang Qu looked at him like this, how could he not respond, he could feel his heartbeat has accelerated, and the speed of the car is also slowly increasing.

The corners of Tang Qu's lips twitched slightly after noticing this detail.

Why is Guan Yan so cute?

Half an hour later, the two returned to the apartment.

In the underground parking lot, all the lights are off.

Relying on the dim light, one could see Tang Qu's tender white hands resting on Guan Yan's big hands on the steering wheel.