"You are Tang Qu, come to me and let me see you." Mrs. Guan's voice was also very gentle.

Tang Qu glanced at Guan Yan, who nodded, and Tang Qu obediently walked over.

Mrs. Guan pushed her husband to sit beside her and asked Tang Qu to sit beside her.

The official father frowned, but obediently stepped aside.

Several other people laughed straight away.

"Xiao Qu is so handsome." Mrs. Guan held Tang Qu's hand with a smile in her eyes.

Mrs. Guan has seen countless people. Although this child has a pair of phoenix eyes and a delicate face, which gives people a sense of alienation, but his eyes are clear, and he looks like a good boy who is cold on the outside and hot on the inside.

Tang Qu lowered his head slightly: "Thank you, Auntie."

"You live with Xiaoyan, did he bully you? If he bullies you, just tell me, and I will teach him a good lesson for you."

"Auntie, you are joking. Brother Yan is very good, and he treats me very well."

Listening to Tang Qu's words, the official's wife showed a satisfied smile on her face. The men in their official family have no other advantages, except that they dote on their wives and have no bottom line.

Don't look at Guan Yan's courtesy to others, in fact, his feelings never have too much ups and downs, as if nothing has anything to do with him.

At the beginning, she was worried that Xiao Yan, a big ice cube, hadn't inherited this gene, but it seemed that the time hadn't come yet.

Looking at this posture, it is even worse than his father and elder brother.

It's not that she hasn't said a few words yet, her son has already seen this place several times.

"Mom and Dad, why are you here today?" Guan Yan felt troubled seeing his mother holding Tang Qu's hand.

His own son knew best that Mrs. Guan knew that Guan Yan was impatient, but she just didn't want to do what Guan Yan wanted.

"Can't I come and see my son if I have nothing to do?"

Regardless of the gentleness and dignity of the official wife, she is also very imposing when she stares at others.

Guan Yan didn't answer. Mommy is at the top of their family's food chain and cannot be messed with.

The official father felt that he should save his son.

"Hey, we came out to play, and we came here to see you. I also want to inform you that the Yi family will hold a birthday banquet for their old man in two days. Remember to go."

"Let me know that you can call and send text messages. As for such a big family, will everyone come?"

Their family members are rather strange. They still live together. After the eldest sister got married, she lived in their house for half a month and her own house for half a month. Now she lives directly at home. The second brother lives at home all the time. Fortunately, their families are relatively harmonious, otherwise they would have to stage a realistic version of the house fighting drama.

"We're not welcome? Do you really think we're here to see you? We're here to see Xiaoqu. By the way, you can take Xiaoqu with you when the time comes. My little sisters will be envious of such a beautiful person. I."

Tang Qu rubbed his nose: "Auntie, I still don't want to go to your party."

"Why don't you go? It's not a very formal banquet, it's all my family, you have to go and see it."