"Why did Xiao Qu say that?"

"You asked Sister Lin to send out the photos, not just helping me."

Guan Yan chuckled lightly: "Xiao Qu is really smart."

"Hmph, you just want me to label you."

"Of course, Xiaoqu, you are mine, and I can't stand others coveting you."

Tang Qu's commercial was completed, and he had already seen it in advance. He knew that this commercial would definitely attract the attention of many people. Just look at Tang Qu's rapidly increasing number of fans.

But as a celebrity, besides fans, there are other things to think about. For example, there will always be some dirty people in the circle who only pick soft persimmons.

Tang Qu's company is small, and although its own development momentum is good, for some caring people, this can't stop their crooked thoughts at all. Tang Qu needs enough protection.

And he is Tang Qu's big tree.

With him intimidating, at least most people would not think of attacking Tang Qu.

Tang Qu naturally understood the key point. He was not some kind of Zhenlie. Since Guan Yan asked him to rely on him, then he should rely on him.

"When are you coming back?" Tang Qu couldn't help asking after saying those things.

Hearing the soft voice over there, Guan Yan wished he could fly back immediately, but after all, he couldn't leave work alone: ​​"I'll be back soon."

"Well, I'll wait for your return."

Guan Yan has only one thought in his mind now, go to his work, he wants to go home to see his wife!

Hearing Guan Yan's heavier breathing, Tang Qu knew what the man was thinking: "Don't think about it, I won't be here when you come back."

"Where are you going if you're not here?" Guan Yan's tone suddenly became severe.

"Don't worry, I said I'll wait for you to come back. I'm going to go out to record a show recently. You won't see me when you come back. I'll be back when you come back."

Guan Yan was relieved: "What program?"

"It seems to be a variety show. I was invited. Brother Yong saw that the cast is not bad, so he went to see it."

"Resident guest?"

"You know this? I thought you never paid attention to variety shows."

Guan Yan has never been on a variety show since his debut.

"It's not a resident, it's a flying guest. I went to the first phase. I heard that there are a few senior teachers, so I will go to join in the fun. I won't tell you, I still have to pack my things, bye."

Looking at the phone that had been hung up, Guan Yan was still in a daze, did he just hang up? A few words of kindness?

"Yo, I got hung up, Guan Yan, you have today too." Jiang Ge's gloating voice sounded in the whole lounge.

Guan Yan raised his eyebrows: "Is there something wrong?"

"Then how dare I tell you that it's your turn to play." However, the smile on Jiang Gelai's face was not lacking at all. It's so rare for Guan Yan to be deflated, so naturally he has to smile more.

Guan Yan buckled the phone on the table, then hooked his hand to let Jiang Ge come over.

Jiang Ge didn't know why, but it passed anyway.