Chapter 60 The Magic Hand

Start from the beginning

When Zhang Yong got the contract, he had to sigh that Tang Qu really has the potential to be a superstar.

There are many people who can enter the entertainment industry, and there are many ways to become popular, but being famous depends on one's fate. From the current point of view, Tang Qu's life is not so good.

Because there is a magazine shooting in the morning and a small interview is added, the time is relatively tight.

When he arrived at the studio, Tang Qu was pulled to put on makeup.

The makeup artist looked at it for a while: "I really can't bear to put scars on your face."

"Miss Sister's hands are so skillful, and the scars are also beautiful." Who doesn't like a good-looking boy with a sweet mouth.

The make-up artist lady is simply elated.

Tang Qu's cover design idea is to highlight the huge contrast. In fact, it is very similar to Tang Qu's appearance in the play, with a bullied student on one side and a rampant school bully on the other.

These two looks are simple to say, but the details are very troublesome, because the requirement is real, and the makeup is not enough, it becomes a joke with a bruised nose and a swollen face.

After the styling was done, Tang Qu looked at himself in the mirror. Those scars seemed to be on his face, but they didn't affect the beauty at all. Even through makeup, he showed the viciousness of a school bully He is ruthless, and the appearance of a good student is clean, with a clear face, which matches Tang Qu's performance perfectly.

When the official shooting started, the main makeup artist could actually leave, and other people could also complete the rest of the follow-up work such as makeup touch-ups, but I didn't expect the main makeup artist to stay.

When Tang Qu was filming, Zhang Yong noticed it and walked up to the makeup artist: "Liu Liu, why didn't you leave? Didn't you never stay on the set for more than half an hour?"

Liu Liu rolled her eyes: "You don't know why I won't leave?"

Zhang Yong rubbed his nose: "Find a place to talk?"

"Stop looking at your artist?"

"Then don't you have to hold on to Liu Liu first?"

Liu Liu snorted softly, then turned around, and the two went to the coffee shop next door.

Liu Liu took a sip of coffee: "Zhang Yong, you are really amazing, you didn't notify me when you brought an artist."

Zhang Yong smiled embarrassingly: "It's not that there are no achievements yet, how dare you trouble you?"

"No results? The first drama surpassed the heroine and became a frequent searcher. The second drama played the leading role, and the ratings remained high. I heard that it will be sent for awards. If there is no achievement, I really don't know how to define it." people in the circle."

Zhang Yong touched his nose and didn't know how to reply.

Liu Liu put the coffee cup back on the table with a very crisp "snap".

"At the beginning we followed you, from being poor to becoming famous, but in the end you fell into despair and left us alone, and now you come out of the mountain again and ignore us, Zhang Yong, do you have any heart!" Liu Liu said with a tear Crystal tears slid down from the corners of his eyes.

At the beginning, she was a fledgling girl who didn't know anything, and she was always helping others. It wasn't until she met Zhang Yong that she had the opportunity to climb up and become one of the best makeup artists in the circle. She didn't think the blow was nothing at all. , She can follow Zhang Yong again, but she can't accept that Zhang Yong excludes her when it is difficult.