Chapter 59 Sudden Appearance

Start from the beginning

Guan Yan turned his head quickly when he heard a familiar voice.

Even though the two had just separated, Guan Yan felt as if he hadn't seen Tang Qu for a long time.

He walked quickly to Tang Qu's side, hugged him, buried his head in Tang Qu's neck, and smelled the sweet smell of his body, which made him feel better.

Tang Qu did not reject Guan Yan, but embraced Guan Yan with both hands.

"Why are you back today? Don't you have to stay there for a few more days?"

"I don't have any play today, I miss you, so I'm back."

Hearing that Guan Yan missed you, the corners of Tang Qu's lips curled up, his heart was as sweet as eating honey.

"You haven't eaten breakfast since you came back so early? How about I get you some?"

Guan Yan let go of Tang Qu and raised his eyebrows: "You do it for me? It's not as reliable as mine."

Tang Qu smiled awkwardly, and then said coquettishly: "I don't know how, you can teach me."

Guan Yan pressed his forehead against Tang Qu: "No need, with me here, you never need to do anything."

Tang Qu was immediately overwhelmed by Guan Yan's words, and when he came back to his senses, he was already sitting on a chair in the dining room, and Guan Yan was cooking in the kitchen with his apron on.

While Tang Qu was waiting, a certain girl who didn't know that she was in a catastrophe came out of the bedroom with messy hair.

He went straight to the refrigerator, took a carton of milk out to drink, and said inarticulately, "Morning, Xiaoqu."

Tang Qu looked at Guan Yingying and didn't know what to say.

And Guan Yingying, who drank two sips of milk, finally woke up, and almost choked herself with a sip of milk: "Xiao Qu, when did you come back?"

"yesterday."

Hearing Tang Qu's answer, thinking of those things in the living room, Guan Yingying wanted to dig a crack in the ground and get in, it was so embarrassing.

Guan Yingying, who was in shame, did not expect that Tang Qu's next sentence would send her directly to the 18th floor of hell.

"Your little uncle is back too."

"Boom!" Guan Yingying felt as if she had been struck by lightning, this was the rhythm of her death.

"The little uncle now?" When Guan Yingying asked this sentence, she could feel the trembling.

"He's still in the kitchen, so there's still time now if you're going to make any preparations."

When Guan Yingying heard this, she wanted to run away.

"Where do you want to go?"

The chilly voice made Guan Yingying almost cry.

Turning around with a mournful face, seeing Guan Yan wearing an apron, he said timidly, "Little uncle."

Guan Yan ignored Guan Yingying and put the breakfast in front of Tang Qu.

Guan Yingying, who was ignored, was extremely anxious at the moment.

The little uncle looks fierce, but in fact he loves them juniors very much. Now it is obvious that he has angered the little uncle, and she has to find a way to apologize quickly.

Sitting next to Guan Yan, Guan Yingying hugged Guan Yan's arm: "Little uncle, I was wrong, please forgive me?"

Originally, Guan Yan didn't want to talk to Guan Yingying right now, but seeing Tang Qu winking at him all the time, he had no choice but to say, "What's wrong?"