The most important thing is how can you look down on Xiaoqu?

Tang Qu also felt strange: "Why are you always dragging me? You don't regret letting me play this role, do you?"

"Why? I just want to worry that old man Tan."

Tang Qu:?

"I told him that you can get by with one, but he doesn't believe me. I have to make him worry if he is free all afternoon."

Tang Qu couldn't laugh or cry: "Why are you so childlike?"

Guan Yan snorted lightly, Xiao Qu was the best at not accepting rebuttals.

"Okay, don't make trouble here, I'll go to make up first, and you also tidy up, get ready for filming."

Guan Yan stood there without speaking, his tightly pursed lips showed that he was not in a good mood.

"Let's finish the filming early, and the rest of the time is our own time." Tang Qu moved closer to Guan Yan and said.

It was only now that the weather turned sunny for Guan Yan, and he was right to think so. The sooner the filming was finished, the sooner he would have time to spend with Tang Qu.

Then, while Tang Qu was putting on makeup, Guan Yan glanced at Director Tan: "Speed."

Director Tan rolled his eyes, the words of the director on the set were not as useful as that of an actor.

This time she was dressed in an ancient costume. Tang Qu has a good foundation, and the makeup on his face is not troublesome, but his hair is a little difficult to manage.

In order to pursue the truth, after putting on the hair set, the hair must be braided, striving for perfection.

Nine thousand years old is not very old, but he has a high position and authority, even if he is out of the palace, he is full of nobility.

So in the first scene of Tang Qu's appearance, he was dressed as a noble son, in stark contrast to the crudely dressed eldest prince.

When Tang Qu finished tidying up, Guan Yan hadn't come out yet.

"Xiao Qu, come here, I'll tell you about the play, and I won't put pressure on you, let's try to pass it ten times."

"Ten times? Is it so strict?"

The assistant director interjected: "He is famously strict, and he can't make mistakes in any details. After you shoot, you will know how easy it is to shoot ten times."

"Don't talk nonsense, I'm obviously very kind. Xiao Qu, is there anything you don't understand in this first scene?"

Tang Qu shook his head: "Let's shoot directly, there are so many people, so every minute we miss is a minute."

"become."

Everyone is ready to start.

Tang Qu was wearing a dark red coat, the belt outlined his slender waist, and the golden strokes of the white gauze outside added extravagance.

"Chitose, we are here, are we really going to bring that person back?"

"why not?"

The attendant approached Fu Yeliu: "Nine thousand years old, you are so favored by the late emperor, and now the eldest prince is just an exile. Anyway, no one has seen the late emperor's edict, why not you?" The guard put his hands on his neck and made a The action of killing.

Fu Yeliu turned to look at the guard, with a slight smile on his delicate eyebrows.

Seeing Jiu Qiansui's smile, the attendant was not so complacent, his eyes were full of fear, and before he could speak, his eyes widened suddenly.