𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟭- 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝗘𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗶𝘁𝘆 🌊

🔹🔹🔹

🔹🔹🔹

If you told Kim Seungmin or Lee Minho years ago that one day they would end up becoming more than just enemies someday, well... they would have laughed and called it a false reality.

Yet here they are today, sitting at the same beach they shared their very first kiss at years ago, now holding hands as long time lovers.

"The sunset is still as beautiful as that day you kissed me." Seungmin said as he rested his head on his lovers shoulder.

"I still remember that day, you were so angry with me, I was afraid you'd actually punch me." Minho laughed at the memory, as he held Seungmin's hand firmly in his own, never wanting to let go for even a moment.

"Can you believe that was years ago? I feel so old."

Minho kissed Seungmin's forehead, "Even when we're old and wrinkly someday, I'll always love you the same as today, and tomorrow, and for the rest of our lives." Seungmin smiled and kissed Minho's sweet strawberry lips, they still tasted the same as it did years ago.

"Do you remember when we first found out we were roommates? Gosh I still remember that feeling of sharing a room with not only my sworn enemy, but my first and only crush as well."

Minho laughed, "And now look at us, we'll be getting married in two months, by the way Hyunjin texted me yesterday asking for advice on how to propose to Han, I told him to use our babies because why not they're adorable, but he disagreed immediately." Minho said in a pout, which Seungmin found unbelievably adorable.

"My love, Soonie, Doongie, and Dori are rebels, it would end in disaster."

"I raised them well." Minho felt proud at how rebellious his children became.

"Yeah they definitely take after you, but I have to say Dori loves me more." Seungmin said confidently, making Minho gasp, feeling offended.

"That's it we're getting a divorce."

"We're not even married yet!"

"Why the hell are we waiting anyway! I wanted to marry you the same day we became boyfriends, but no, you said we had to wait till after graduation, and now we have to wait even longer because you want a big grand wedding." Seungmin kissed his impatient fiancé making his pouty face turn smiley in a second.

"My love, I wanted a wedding with all of our friends and family there with us, besides Felix would have killed us if he found out we got married without him knowing, you know he's been planning our wedding since the first day we kissed."

Seungmin still remembered the day he told his three best friends that Minho had proposed to him, Felix immediately whipped out a big binder full of wedding ideas insisting on being their wedding planner, and now a year later, Seungmin has no idea what to expect on his wedding day, but he knew his best friend would do an amazing job anyway.

"Your right, and besides, I can't wait to see you all dolled up walking down the aisle in two months, I can't wait to finally call you my husband."

The two sentimental lovers kissed once more, the sparks of their romance would never die, not today, and definitely not in fifty years time, they knew that whatever challenges may come their way, they'll always have each other to lean on.

"Minho?"

"Hmm, what is it angel?"

"Nothing, just wanted to remind you that I love you." Minho looked away from the sunset to see an even more incredible view, his beautiful fiancé.

"And I love you more Kim Seungmin, for a whole eternity I'll love you the same as I did the first time I saw you sitting under that big old oak tree wearing those ridiculously large glasses." Seungmin smacked Minho's shoulder as they both laughed thinking about their first encounters of each other.

"Our love story is a unique one isn't it?" Seungmin could see the sunsetting in the distance, signaling the end of another day.

"Babe, we've never been normal." Minho was looking into Seungmin's pretty brown eyes, the same one's he fell in love with all of those years ago.

"That's what I love most about you, I love your abnormality, please never change Minho."

Minho smiled, "I promise to always stay a complete and utter weird for you my love."

They stayed silent for a few more moments now enjoying the stary night sky.

"Babe?"

"Yes my love?"

"Wanna grab some gelato?" Seungmin smiled, Minho was the only person on the planet to know what his heart desired most at the moment.

Seungmin leaned in close, Minho thought he was going to kiss him, but he thought wrong,"You just read my mind, last one to the car has to pay!" Seungmin quickly stood up and ran towards their car laughing at the betrayed look on Minho's face as he finally realized what Seungmin said.

"I'll make you sleep on the couch tonight! Come back here pretty boy!"

No matter what the future would bring, all Minho and Seungmin knew was that their love would never change, they'd always love each other for an eternity.

The End. 🌊

Authors Note:

Authors Note:

And that's a wrap! Thank you so much for giving this story love, I wanted to write something short and sweet so I hope you all enjoyed this as much as I did writing it! Anyway I hope you all have a wonderful morning, evening, or night!

:)