𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟳- 𝗢𝗰𝗲𝗮𝗻 𝗪𝗮𝘃𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗦𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘄𝗯𝗲𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗟𝗶𝗽𝘀 🌊

🔹🔹🔹

🔹🔹🔹

A week had passed by since Seungmin and Minho went on their gelato date. Although they had gotten closer and friendlier with each other, school was starting to kick everyone's ass which meant that the two of them barely got to see each other in the past week.

Minho and Seungmin had been extremely busy the past couple of days, September was nearly over, and professors have long forgotten about taking things at an easy pace. Everyone student was stressed and sleep deprived, walking around campus felt like watching an episode of the walking dead, everyone had dark eyebags and pale faces from spending too much time indoors rather than enjoying the September sunshine before winter came.

The two roommates missed each other, although they would never admit it to each other, they missed each other's company. So today Minho decided to take Seungmin out on another date to help relieve his stressful week. A few days ago, Minho had stayed a little longer at the dance studio to perfect the new choreography he had learned that morning, when he came back to the dorms it was past midnight and Minho was exhausted from the long day, he had opened the door and immediately saw Seungmin fast asleep on his desk. Seungmin had fallen asleep while studying for his Chemistry test the next day, but he was so fatigued from the all-nighter he pulled the previous night that he quickly fell asleep on his desk. Minho walked closer towards Seungmin and saw how tired he looked, his eyes had dark circles around them, his skin looked too pale, and Minho could see how thin Seungmin looked from barely eating enough.

Seungmin wasn't taking proper care of himself, and Minho's heart hurt seeing him look so exhausted. Ever since that night the image of Seungmin sleeping on his desk hasn't left Minho's mind for even a second, he felt like he had to do something to help relieve his stress and he had just the perfect idea to do so.

It was Friday evening once again, the weather was nice even though it was chilly, the sunshine felt warm against Seungmin's skin, he had a short day today as one of his classes was cancelled so he decided to head back towards his dorm and finish his homework so that he could relax for the weekend. When he walked in he didn't expect to see Minho who was currently packing as many snacks as he could into his backpack. When Minho looked up and saw Seungmin he immediately smiled, "Hey." he said as he shoved jelly candies in his already full backpack.

"Hi, I didn't think you'd be back in the dorm so early, don't you have dance class right now?" Seungmin asked as he set his heavy backpack on the floor and started to pull out his textbooks.

"Actually, I skipped class today." Minho said nonchalantly. Seungmin on the other hand was shocked, he has never once seen Minho ever miss dance class, even that one time in high school when he was badly sick with the flu, he still managed to go to dance practice.