𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟵- 𝗝𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘆, 𝗝𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘆 🌊

🔹🔹🔹

🔹🔹🔹

When they say to keep your friends close but your enemies closer, it may seem quite ridiculous, but if your someone like Kim Seungmin, it seems like your enemy liked to cuddle instead.

Currently Seungmin was squished against the wall while Minho took over most of the space on his tiny twin sized bed. It was currently two in the morning and Seungmin was woken awake when he felt his bed dip in weight and realized that Minho had snuck in next to him. While at first Minho spooned Seungmin by hugging his back, he was now sprawled all over Seungmin's bed, leaving no space for him.

"God Minho what the hell do you eat? Your arms weight twenty pounds!" Seungmin whispered out as he tried to move his limbs for some space, but that was useless as Minho wrapped an arm around Seungmin's waist, practically caging him in between Minho's body.

"You're not escaping me pretty boy." He whispered out making Seungmin blush at his raspy morning voice.

Seungmin then decided to give up, as he snuggled closer towards Minho for warmth, secretly smiling at how heavenly Minho smelled.

Seungmin was woken up hours later by Minho softly brushing his hair out of his face, his fingers gently caressed Seungmin's cheek.

"Good Morning Seungminnie." Minho said as he smiled at Seungmin's sleepy state.

"Hmm... too early to wake up... wanna sleep longer." Seungmin said as he cuddled his head into Minho's chest.

"It's eleven in the morning."

Seungmin then sprung up in bed and felt panicked at the thought of waking up so late in the morning.

"Eleven!? What the hell! Why didn't you wake me up!" Seungmin said as he crawled over Minho's body and quickly grabbed his hoodie, as he rushed to get breakfast before it ended.

"Relax princess, I'll buy you breakfast if there's non left." Minho was also standing up and stretching his arms, which showed a little peak of his stomach making Seungmin immediately turn away before he had unholy thoughts this early in the day.

"You don't get it, if I miss eating breakfast with Felix once again, he'll kill me, and I'm not kidding." Seungmin quickly brushed his hair and grabbed his keys before turning to walk out of the dorm room. But before he could walk any further, Minho grabbed his wrist, "Wait for me, we'll go together." Seungmin looked at Minho as if he were crazy, "Are you serious? If we walk in together it'll look more suspicious, hell they already think we're dating!" Minho rolled his eyes, "And? Let them think what they want, I wanna walk with you so wait for me you impatient brat."

After Minho shamelessly changed his clothes in front of Seungmin, they walked in the dining hall to see that it was empty except for a few students who looked like they arrived late as well. Seungmin then spotted Felix and Han, who were also looking at him while smirking at each other, and Seungmin immediately knew it was because of Lee Minho who was currently clinging onto Seungmin's arm.