𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟯- 𝗪𝗮𝗳𝗳𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝗪𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗔 𝗦𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝗢𝗳 𝗥𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝗴𝗲 🌊

🔹🔹🔹

🔹🔹🔹

The sweet smell of cinnamon and vanilla wafted around the tiny dorm, startling Seungmin awake.

When he opened his eyes, the sunlight blinded him for a moment before realizing that it was finally morning. Seungmin felt well rested, he slept good last night, even though he shared a dorm with the devil himself, he still managed to sleep soundly.

He sat up and immediately he noticed Minho reading on his desk while eating a plate full of waffles.

And then it hit Seungmin as to why he felt so well rested.

He looked at the clock and noticed it was ten in the morning, he slept past his alarm, which he's never done before in his twenty years of existence. 

"Good morning sleeping beauty."

Seungmin took one look at Minho and immediately knew he had something to do with this whole situation.

"Why the hell did I not hear my alarm clock ringing?"

Minho smirked at the younger before sipping on his orange juice.

"Oh that, I turned it off."

Seungmin's mouth dropped, he couldn't believe the older turned his alarm off, he had to meet Felix at the dining hall early this morning. He grabbed his phone and immediately he saw all of the messages and phone calls felix left for him.

"Did you turn off my phone ringer!"

Minho looked at Seungmin with bored eyes.

"Obviously, your friend wouldn't stop calling and your ring tone was getting on my nerves."

Seungmin was angry, but he didn't have the time to cuss off the older, the dining hall closed at ten-thirty for breakfast, and it was already ten-fifteen. He grabbed his hoodie and phone before running out of the dorm. And as he ran out, he wouldn't forget Lee Minho's words for the rest of the day.

"Remember, you started this war and I always win in the end."

What a great start to the morning.

🔹🔹🔹

Seungmin was running, which was a rare sight to see. He couldn't remember the last time he ran; it was probably that one time he ran to get Day6 concert tickets before they were sold out, but otherwise exercise was not his forte. He knew Felix was going to kill him, but he was more worried about there not being any waffles left for breakfast.