𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟰- 𝗦𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗿 𝗣𝘂𝗻𝗰𝗵 🌊

🔹🔹🔹

🔹🔹🔹

The first day of classes soon arrived, and after his encounter with Minho the other night, the devil himself hasn't paid any attention towards Seungmin.

For the past week Minho had been leaving early in the morning, and coming back to the dorms late at night when Seungmin was asleep, which Seungmin didn't mind at all because he was too busy getting ready for the fall semester to even think about the older.

And soon enough it was finally Monday, and the first day of fall semester was going to be quite memorable, especially for Seungmin who had no idea what was about to come his way this semester, he just hoped for the best and hoped that everything would turn out okay.

After he turned off his alarm, he noticed Minho was still fast asleep, he barely moved when Seungmin's alarm went off. Seungmin didn't know what to do, one side of his brain was telling him to leave the older alone and if he was late on the first day of classes that was his problem, but the other half of him was telling him to wake up the older because it was a kind thing to do. After a few minutes of Seungmin debating if he should wake the older up or not, he decided not to wake up Minho, after all the other day he turn off Seungmin's alarm and made him miss the waffle breakfast he was looking forward to.

So Seungmin gathered his bathroom supplies and let the older sleep in.

After all, Seungmin told Minho he wouldn't be Mr. Nice guy anymore.

🔹🔹🔹

Seungmin walked in the room and immediately the feeling of disappointment etched across his face. Minho was awake and packing his backpack for the day which disappointed Seungmin because he desperately wanted the older to be late to his first class of the day.

When Seungmin walked in, Minho looked up for a second before zipping up his backpack for the day. The two of them were silent as they were getting ready for the day, actually it was so silent in the dorm you could even hear a pin drop. That was until Minho spoke up disrupting Seungmin's peaceful morning.

"Thanks for waking me up by the way, your alarm clock never fails to give me a headache early in the morning."  Minho said as he stared at the younger who was busy organizing his backpack.

"You're welcome." Seungmin said paying no attention to the older who started to get annoyed at the lack of response from Seungmin.

"The least you could do is look at someone when their talking to you, it's disrespectful."

Seungmin looked up with bored eyes, "Oh, did you say something?"