𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟬- 𝗢𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗖𝘂𝗽𝗶𝗱 🌊

🔹🔹🔹

🔹🔹🔹

The days that followed after the party, were painful to say the least, especially for Minho and Seungmin's friends who have been observing their awkward encounters for the past week.

"They've literally made out multiple times, why the hell are they acting so shy all of a sudden?" Han was currently watching Seungmin look away after Minho looked towards his direction, they were acting like a bunch of middle schoolers who have a crush on each other.

"What your witnessing is the awkward gay stage, those idiots don't know how to express their feeling for each other, it's extremely painful to look at." Felix silently watched the pair, feeling the awkwardness all the way across the dining hall.

"We need to do something about this, I can't keep watching them make a fool of themselves, I propose we set them up on a date!" Jeongin's idea was brilliant, Felix and Han looked at each other immediately as if they could telepathically communicate and nodded their heads in agreement.

"But we need some extra help, everyone meet me by the library after class." Felix knew they couldn't pull off this plan without the help of a few certain individuals who know Minho quite well.

After a long day of suffering through boring lectures, Felix, Han and Jeongin stood nearby the library waiting for the rest of their entourage to meet them.

"Who are we waiting for? I have a math test tomorrow that I procrastinated to study for." Han leaned against the old brick wall wanting to leave and study for his test tomorrow, even though he procrastinated when it came towards school, he always managed to get excellent marks.

"You didn't want to see me angel?" A very attractive and familiar voice had said, making Han whip his head and come face-to-face with Hwang Hyunjin.

"I-I didn't know you were coming." He stuttered out, making Felix and Jeongin laugh.

"Well Felix texted us to meet him here for an emergency, so what's the matter?" Han could see that Hyunjin, Changbin and Chan were just as confused as he was.

"I called everyone here for a love emergency involving our two idiotic friends that have no clue when it comes to romance." Felix looked at everyone finally getting the emergency he was boasting about.

"I thought Minho and Seungmin were dating? Or am I the only one out of the loop?" Changbin had a feeling the two were dating, as Minho never went one second without talking about the said individual.

"Babe, they're still in the 'looking at each other and blushing like a bunch of idiots' phase."

"Good grief, why are they like this." Hyunjin was now standing a little too close to Han, the poor guy was a mess on the inside being so close to his long time crush.