𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟲- 𝗚𝗲𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗼 𝗪𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗔 𝗦𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝗢𝗳 𝗥𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 🌊

🔹🔹🔹

🔹🔹🔹

Seungmin's first week of university was finally over, and to say he was tired was an understatement.

His professors thought it was a brilliant idea to assign a mountain load of assignments and tests that were either due soon or coming up real fast. All week long his nose was shoved deep in old textbooks and his laptop, so when his last class was done for the day, he immediately collapsed on his bed feeling so worn out that he couldn't even get up for dinner.

"Seungmin get your scrawny ass up and let's get to the dining hall before all of the good food is gone!" Han yelled out trying to drag Seungmin out of bed.

"Leave me here, I would rather eat that old granola bar that has been marinating at the bottom of my backpack all week." Seungmin said as his voice was muffled by half of his face being shoved into his pillow.

"If you don't get out of bed right now, I'll drag your ass all the way down to the dining hall!" Han yelled out once more, feeling hopeless and frustrated at Seungmin. Seungmin then looked up at an annoyed looking Han and sighed. The two of them were so busy conversing with each other that they failed to notice another presence in the dorm.

"Kim Seungmin if you get up right now, I promise to buy you gelato after dinner." Minho said looking at Seungmin with amusement in his eyes. But as soon as Minho had mentioned gelato, Seungmin jumped right out of bed, scaring Han and Minho at his sudden burst of energy. Seungmin then looked right at Minho with sparkles in his eyes, "It's your treat, right!" Seungmin said as he looked at Minho with those cute puppy eyes of his that made his heart melt at the sight.

Minho rolled his eyes trying to play it cool, but his heart was about to explode at Seungmin's cuteness, "Yes I'll pay, also I owe you for destroying your bunny plushie the other night so it's my treat." Seungmin and Minho looked at each other with some weird shift of energy between them, they were acting civil towards each other for the very first time. Minho couldn't tear his eyes away from Seungmin, especially since he was wearing an oversized sweater with sweatpants, that sight alone made him gush at how cute and cuddly he looked.

Seungmin on the other hand felt overwhelmed at the thought of Lee Minho taking him out for gelato, it was like he was asking him out on a date. It didn't help Seungmin's wild thoughts that Minho looked like a total boyfriend right now, he was wearing a grey t-shirt with baggy black pants along with those black glasses he wore often whenever he was studying. His vibrant purple hair looked so fluffy that Seungmin desperately wanted to run his fingers through his hair.

Han Jisung on the other hand felt like a total third wheel between the two, he had no idea how it happened, but he knew his best friend was in love... and that person just happened to be his enemy. Han felt like he was reading an enemies to lover's fanfic, because Seungmin has never looked at anyone like the way he was looking at Minho right now, he definitely had to tell Felix.