𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟴- 𝗜 𝗪𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗛𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗛𝗮𝗻𝗱 🌊

🔹🔹🔹

🔹🔹🔹

Getting out of bed was proven to be the most difficult task Seungmin has ever done, and currently all he wanted to do was rot in bed all weekend. But that was impossible with three nosy best friends who were currently banging on his room door.

"Kim Seungmin! Open this door right now!" Seungmin groaned as he could hear Han's loud voice echoing throughout the empty hallway. He then dragged himself out of bed and slithered his way towards the door.

When he eventually opened the door, he was immediately bombarded with questions about his apparent "Secret date" yesterday. The three idiots kept speaking over Seungmin, who was trying to explain what had happened yesterday, but he couldn't get a word in.

"Everyone shut up!" He yelled out which immediately silenced the three blabber mouths instantly.

"If you let me talk, I could then explain what happened yesterday!" As soon as Seungmin had said those words, the three idiots then sat on his bed with their full attention towards Seungmin. He sighed before explaining the whole situation, which he had no clue as to how they found out in the first place.

"Minho decided to take me to the beach yesterday. We went, had a picnic... he kissed me and then we came back home." Seungmin spoke so quickly, that it left his three best friends with puzzled looks on their faces.

"Seungmin... did you just say Lee Minho kissed you yesterday!?" Felix had spoken up, which prompted Han and Jeongin to look at each other in shock.

"You kissed Minho and didn't immediately tell us!" Han was now standing in front of Seungmin with a betrayed look on his face.

"Look it suddenly happened! And I'm still in shock as well."

Han looked at Seungmin and wiped a fake tear, "My kid is all grown up now, he had his first kiss yesterday, gosh time really does fly by." Han was currently clinging to Seungmin as Felix tried to help Seungmin break free.

"I never in a million years expected your first kiss to be with Lee Minho, like you used to hate the guy and now your head over heels for him?!" Jeongin said as he was currently watching Seungmin suffer being squished in-between Han and Felix.

"Actually, I have a confession to make."

The whole room went silent when Seungmin had said those words.

"What do you mean by confession?" Felix asked as he stepped back to look at Seungmin's guilty face.

"I've never really hated Minho; I've been in love with him this whole time."