𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟱- 𝗢𝗯𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗙𝗼𝗼𝗹𝘀 🌊

🔹🔹🔹

🔹🔹🔹

The morning sunrise never failed to amaze Seungmin as he walked towards the coffee shop for an early morning coffee run.

The cold autumn air sent shivers all over his body as he walked on the empty sidewalk. October was fast approaching, which meant that Seungmin could finally wear his oversized sweaters. He hugged his jacket closer towards his body for warmth, as he walked faster towards the coffee shop. When he entered the coffee shop the place was practically empty, it was only six in the morning and later on the shop would be packed, full of college students trying to stay sane with the work load their professors dropped on them.

Seungmin ordered a dark roast coffee, with a blueberry scone and took a seat next to the window to see the sunrise in full bloom. When he looked outside, his mind started to drift towards the events of the previous night. Minho seemed so genuine and apologetic yesterday, which was a rare sight for Seungmin to see, as he's only ever seen the older act cold and distant towards him.

So, when Seungmin saw Minho smiling last night, his heart started beating a little faster than normal, which has never happened to him before, he had no idea why his attitude towards the older is starting to change. Seungmin started to realize that Lee Minho wasn't all that bad, sure in the past he's been nothing but insufferable towards him, but after last night, Seungmin wasn't so sure anymore. All Seungmin could think about was Minho, and he didn't know if that was a good thing, or if it would end disastrously.

So for now, Seungmin would enjoy the bitter taste of coffee and the sweet smell of blueberry scones on this chilly autumn morning.

All while thinking about Lee Minho.

🔹🔹🔹

The day was excruciatingly long for Minho, and it seemed like it wasn't going to end anytime soon.

When his alarm went off this morning, he noticed that a certain someone's bed was already neatly made, with his new plushie sitting in the middle of the bed front and center for anyone to see, and that sight alone made Minho's heartbeat faster. He couldn't stop seeing Seungmin's cute, excited face last night when he gifted him a new bunny plushie. The bright look on the younger's face made his brain feel fuzzy with a foreign feeling that was ready to burst.

Minho walked around campus looking like a zombie, number one was because he had a huge bruise on his face thanks to Felix, and number two was because he couldn't think straight, his thoughts were constantly interrupted by Seungmin's pretty smile. He even messed up the choreography from dance practice this morning, which hasn't happened in a while, and he could tell his friends were worried about his strange behavior.