Chapter 54 I didn't take it to heart...it's strange

Start from the beginning

"Yingying, the little girl is outside, her eyes should be brighter, don't know what kind of seductive goblin is sitting next to her."

Tang Qu was not deaf, so he naturally heard Chen Zishi's words, Hu Mei goblin? Are you talking about him?

"At least the foxy goblin looks pleasing to the eye. It's much better than some ugly people who come out to be monsters." Guan Yingying sneered. Jumping on the spot angrily.

"Xiao Qu, don't mind, he is a mad dog, whoever he catches and bites, the elders of his family are also ignorant, if it wasn't for grandma's sake, they wouldn't be able to continue hopping around in circles at all. And don't take what he said just now to your heart."

Tang Qu propped his chin with his hand: "Well, I didn't take it to heart." No wonder.

He is interested in Guan Yan and has connections with the official family. How could he not take it to heart, but he is not afraid. With that brainless character, if Guan Yan has a normal IQ, he probably won't like that type.

Seeing Tang Qu pondering, Guan Yingying thought that Tang Qu had misunderstood something, and quickly explained: "That Chen Zishi's grandfather and my grandmother were playmates since childhood, and they treated my grandmother like a real sister, but it's a pity that none of their younger generations How about it, it's just relying on squandering the property of the older generation. Chen Zishi's parents want him to be my little uncle, but I can't even look down on him because of his clumsy temperament, let alone my little uncle."

Tang Qu was still worrying about how to find out about Chen Zishi's background, but Guan Yingying told him everything in one go.

"Why are you talking so much to me?"

"For so many years, I have never seen my little uncle being so warm to anyone. My little uncle let you live in his house and even cooked for you himself. The frequent interactions on Weibo in the past two days, if my little uncle doesn't mean anything to you , my name, Guan Yingying, is written upside down."

Tang Qu smiled: "Brother Yan just cherishes talents."

Guan Yingying sneered: "It's all an excuse to cherish talents, don't look at my little uncle, he is handsome, and there are a lot of men and women chasing him, but after so many years, he has lived like an ascetic. You haven't figured out what's on your mind yet, and when he figured it out, you'd have already run away, and as my own niece, I still have to help my little uncle."

"Then you are not afraid to scare me away when you say it so bluntly?" Tang Qu asked with a smile.

"Of course not. Although you are not very old, you are much more mature than ordinary people. If you were not interested in my little uncle, you would have left long ago. Besides, there are very few people who can tolerate my little uncle's personality. You Follow him all the time, tease him from time to time, seem to be impatient with him, but in fact, the intimacy between you can be seen by others at a glance, and my little uncle who doesn't know the wind and snow in the world can't figure out his own thoughts."

"Yingying, you didn't come here to borrow it, did you?" Tang Qu didn't continue to talk about the relationship problem just now, but asked something irrelevant.

Guan Yingying paused for a moment while holding the steering wheel, and laughed dryly: "Why not..."

"Huh?" Tang Qu's voice was as imposing as Guan Yan's.

The little girl was frightened immediately, but she still insisted: "I, I just broke up with my boyfriend. I have no place to live..."

"If you don't tell the truth, I'm going to blow the pillow wind for your little uncle."