With such a good driver by his side, he naturally didn't have to bother the little girl.

When they got there, Zhang Yong and Du Yan were slightly surprised to see Guan Yan who came with Tang Qu.

Du Yan hurriedly went to the car to get an extra umbrella, and Zhang Yong moved closer to Tang Qu.

He asked in a low voice, "Why did you come with him?"

"He insisted on being my assistant. How could I refuse such a handsome assistant." Tang Qu took it for granted and didn't think it was a big deal at all.

Zhang Yong felt that he had been taken aback. The person who was your assistant was a man who was worshiped as a god by everyone inside and outside the circle. Can you stop talking about being like a cat or a dog?

Of course, Tang Qu didn't know what was going on in Zhang Yong's mind, because at this moment he was ordering Guan Yan to hold an umbrella for him.

Du Yan at the side was both happy and startled, the boss will not be unhappy, so block her brother Qu.

Tang Qu's make-up was completed, and the photographer's scene was set up, and the work officially started.

The photographer is a female photographer, not very old, but Tang Qu has heard about Zhang Yong's popular science. The photographer's name is Lin Hua, which is the same as her name. This photographer is very talented, especially for jewelry. Advertising is very accurate.

The photographer was fiddling with the camera. She was not really interested in this shoot. She thought that CQ would choose some big-name artists. How have you heard of the little people.

I heard that she has only filmed one movie, and the popularity is all based on popularity. She really has no hope for such a person's acting skills, but she feels sorry for their team, and has to edit pictures until midnight.

Although he didn't know what the female photographer was thinking, but looking at her frowning, Tang Qu had already guessed seven or eight points.

But Tang Qu doesn't feel frustrated. After all, the entertainment industry is a very realistic place. First, you don't have a background, and second, you don't let everyone see your strength. Why do you make others respect you?

"Ms. Lin, let's start shooting." Tang Qu greeted first.

Lin Xia was adjusting the camera, glanced at Tang Qu from the corner of the eye, and hummed.

"Stand in the middle, I'll try to take a few shots first."

Guan Yan glanced at the photographer, and then all his attention was on Tang Qu.

The photographer felt a chill on his back, where did the coolness come from in such heat?

Throw away the weird feeling and set up the video camera.

Tang Qu in the camera is wearing a white shirt with a long black windbreaker on the outside. A few buttons on the shirt are unbuttoned, revealing a delicate necklace.

White shirt and black jacket are a classic combination.

As a photographer, Lin Hua has seen this kind of look, if not a thousand, but she admits that she was attracted to Tang Qu from the moment the camera was placed on him.

She has never seen anyone who can wear such a combination with a feeling other than mature.

This dress has its own aura, but Tang Qu's eyes, gestures, and accessories all reveal an unruly feeling, bursting with vitality in maturity, which is the vitality of young people.