Chapter 49 He Must Be Mine

Start from the beginning

"I don't wash it, I'm going back to school soon."

"Back to school?"

"Well, so I'm going to pack things now, let's leave the bowls to the dishwasher." After speaking, Tang Qu slipped away.

If you don't slip away at this time, when will you wait?

Guan Yan smiled helplessly from behind, looking at the dishes on the table, let him do the washing.

Tang Qu wasn't lying either. He did have to go back to school in the afternoon. There was no class, but he had to go through some formalities.

Zhang Yong's car was parked downstairs. As soon as Tang Qu got into the car, the window glass was knocked out.

"Guan Yan?"

"Don't be big or small." Zhang Yong moved Tang Qu: "Brother Guan, what's the matter, is there something wrong?" Although Zhang Yong was wary of Guan Yan, Tang Qu lived with Guan Yan now. The relationship between the two is better to be harmonious.

"Send him to school?"

"Yes, go through some formalities."

"I happen to be going to school too, so I'll take him there."

Tang Qu retorted: "No need, brother Yong has nothing to do, so I won't bother the official actor."

Unexpectedly, before Guan Yan could speak, Zhang Yong rushed to say: "No, I have something to do. The director invited me to talk about you in the afternoon. Now that Brother Guan is willing to send you off, it is naturally the best."

Zhang Yong was naturally 100% happy. He remembered that Guan Yan was a visiting professor at Tang Qu's school. Now that Guan Yan took the initiative to take Tang Qu to the school, it was self-evident what he wanted to do.

He suddenly felt that it would be great if Tang Qu could hug Shangguan Yan's thigh.

When Tang Qu was sitting in the passenger seat, he never expected that the one who sold him was actually his own manager!

"Don't frown, you weren't so awkward when you saw me before, why are you so uncomfortable today, still thinking about what happened last night?"

"Who's being awkward! Me, I'm avoiding suspicion. You, a shining official actor, send me to school. I'm afraid I'll be in the headlines tomorrow."

"Is the headline bad?"

"The headlines are good, but I don't want to be on the headlines with you." He was afraid that he would be drowned in spittle.

He knows exactly how powerful Guan Yan's fans are, and he doesn't want the few girls on his Weibo to learn the fighting power of Guan Yan's fans.

"Okay. Stop making trouble, let's talk about something serious." Guan Yan straightened his expression.

"What's up?"

"I'll take you to visit a teacher later."

"Why did you take me there?"

"That teacher is one of the judges for next year's film festival."

"But I don't have any movie plans for now."

He probably won't be able to receive a particularly good movie script in the short term, and he would definitely not accept it randomly.

Guan Yan said, "It's always right to pay a visit. Even if you don't participate next year, you will eventually."

When they arrived at school, Guan Yan took Tang Qu to find the teacher.

The teacher was teaching a few students, but when he saw Guan Yan, he immediately called a timeout and came out to meet them.