Chapter 47 I was bitten by a dog last night

Start from the beginning

Guan Yan groaned, making Tang Qu afraid to move again.

They are all men, no one knows who, Guan Yan's voice just now was definitely made because he was comfortable!

Guan Yan was confused, and he never thought that there would be other people around him, so he took the current situation as a dream for granted.

Since it is in a dream, then you can't wrong yourself, and you can't wrong Xiaoyan.

...

Back in his bedroom, Tang Qu felt that his heartbeat had reached a certain level.

He reached out and patted his cheek.

"You're not a little kid anymore, why can't you hold your breath because of this little thing!"

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" The more he thought about it, the more embarrassing he became, Tang Qu threw himself onto the soft buttocks and rolled on it a few times.

It took a few minutes for him to regain his composure. Anyway, Guan Yan was so drunk that he would never know. When he woke up early tomorrow, he would definitely think that he was dreaming, and it was impossible to suspect him. Besides, he was the one who was forced.

After consoling himself, Tang Qu went to the bedroom to wash up with his bathrobe. He smelled of alcohol at first, but now he smelled of alcohol from Guan Yan.

Sure enough, as Tang Qu thought, Guan Yan woke up the next day with only vague memories of what happened last night.

After waking up, Guan Yan looked at the clothes on his body and the mess under his body. He seemed to have had a very good dream last night, but he couldn't remember the details.

In the future, I still drink less bars, and drinking is a mistake.

Guan Yan took off his clothes and went into the bathroom to take a shower.

After I came out, I remembered one more thing.

Find your cell phone and call Jiang Ge.

"Brother Guan? Why did you call me so early? Aren't you resting today?"

"Did you get it done yesterday?"

"Oh, that's okay, you were alone yesterday, and you sat down with a table of them, that role should be fine, just go through the audition cutscene in the middle."

"Um."

"But, Brother Guan, why are you trying so hard to pave the way for Tang Qu?"

"I just think he is more suitable." After finishing speaking, Guan Yan hung up.

Jiang Ge held his mobile phone and cut it. There are many suitable people, so why did he choose Tang Qu, and this is the second time Guan Yan has helped Tang Qu win resources, and they are all big-name resources, and spoiling children is nothing more than that Alright.

There is no trick here, he wrote Jiang Ge's name upside down!

Looking at the script in hand, he was envious of Tang Qu for such a big production.

Just as Guan Yan hung up the phone, he heard a knock on the door: "Brother Yan, are you up yet? Have breakfast."

When Guan Yan heard Tang Qu's voice, he remembered that Tang Qu had already moved here.

"I'm fine, let's have breakfast." Guan Yan opened the door.

She was wearing a pure white nightgown, and the tip of her hair was still dripping with water. A drop of water dripped onto Guan Yan's neck, and then slid along the texture of her skin into her chest, where it disappeared.

"Why don't you leave?" Guan Yan glanced at the person in front of him strangely.

"It's okay, let's have breakfast." This man really didn't remember what happened last night at all.

Seeing the simple breakfast on the table, Guan Yan was slightly taken aback: "Do you only eat this simple breakfast?"

Tang Qu scratched his head: "I'm not very good at cooking, I just went downstairs to buy this."

Guan Yan sat down, and said, "I don't have a job these days, so I will live here. Leave the cooking to me. You are still young, so don't eat so nutritiously."

"Brother Yan, can you cook?!"

"know a little."

Hearing this, Tang Qu's eyes lit up, and Guan Yan's image in his eyes suddenly became taller. This man can cook, and he even cooks for him!

He is too happy!

Tang Qu happily thought about his better life in the future.

"Tang Qu." Guan Yan called his name suddenly.

Tang Qu swallowed the bun in his mouth: "What's wrong?"

"I know you're an adult, but you should avoid hanging out with dubious people. After all, because of your identity, it's hard to deal with it."

Tang Qu:?

He was eating obediently, why was he suddenly scolded? When did he mess up!

Seeing Tang Qu's confused expression, Guan Yan pointed to the position of his collarbone.

Tang Qu also reached out to touch his collarbone, and suddenly remembered something.

Then Tang Qu rolled his eyes to the sky

Gritting his teeth, he said, "Don't worry about senior officials, this is what was bitten by a dog last night."

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com