birthday

i woke up dredging the day to come as its my birthday and i haven't and will never tell anyone its my birthday as i don't see the point in it  its all just a celebration that  everyone hates expect you so i save the misery for everyone else by keeping my mouth shut.

- y/n pov -

today is my birthday a day that one thing happens i get a day older and that's it no party's no gifts no birthday wishes just a normal day.

" y/n are you awake? " i hear pansy say and i never replied but lifted my hand and gave her a wave instead  witch she laughed at " come on get up " she said pulling my hand up for my bed.

i got ready and did a little more than i would normally do since even if no one knew it was my birthday .i did. my makeup was gorgeous and my hair was curled and  healthy looking.

once both me and pansy were ready we walked out of our dorms and made our way down to the common room were enzo and theo were sitting talking.

" hello boys " pansy said sitting down while i stayed standing as i had class in 5 mins , the boys looked up and both said hi back then went on talking like nothing happened and we were no longer there ,to this pansy gave me what looked like a very confused look witch i just shrugged to knowing what she meant.

after a while of silence i walked out saying goodbye to everyone and i started walking to class . charms . i liked charms because it was quiet and i found it easy but most important mattheo he sat right beside me allowing me to  take in all his glory.

i walk in and sit down at desk and began  to copy that's when he walks in i tried not to make eye contact  as last night was way to embarrassing but omg  fml i looked dead at him were his glossy eyes returned the look.

he sat down and also began coping  but I could feel his eyes   practically going through me the whole time almost like i was a target and he was a laser.

today was unlike any other day me and mattheo never spoke to each other once staying quiet witch is unlike riddle.

once class was over i began packing up gathering all my work as there was a test next week that i needed to pass or it would be a horrible ending for me.

as i was doing this i felt a cold hand on my shoulder there rings smooth and some ridged like a snake . mattheo .  at this i turn around to notice Mattheo's face inches away from mine i could practically feel his hot breath on my neck.

" excuse me "i said shoulder pushing him and beginning to walk away , to this he just leaned back onto our desk and began to say something " happy birthday " those two words stop me in my tracks i turned around and looked him dead in the eyes " its not my birthday" I say flustered  " i know it is don't lie you were thinking about it all last night and this morning ".

"well that's none of your business " i said shocked at what he had just said " why don't you celebrate it ? " he went on " ask draco " i said walking away " wait "i turn around expecting him to go on and on about my stupid birthday " here " he said passing me a cosset tape with all my favourite songs on it " i can hear the  music threw the wall i am not a creep " he said looking at my guilty face.

 I stare at it befor beging to talk again " thank you i love it " i said looking up at him " happy birthday " he said putting his bag on one shoulder and walking out.

 all i could do is watch him walk out feeling so full of love or is it just lust?.

i smile as i put my bag on leaving the class and heading to class

A/N : so today  is my birthday so this is where that idea came from hope you like it <3