a riddle?

-Y/n pov-

After a few long-ish boat trips we were here my home once again i felt good to be away from all the dramas of the world and only focus on me and my freinds not worrying about pleasing my deatheater parents who would say that everything and anything i did was wrong, Not here tho i didn't have to hear the lectures not even one it is so good.  

I ran my hand along the cold brick walls as i make my way to the grate hall to do nothing but listen and watch the annoying first years get sorted it was honestly torturer  i mean i cant blame them for being exited but come on you don't have to be that annoying

By the time the sorting is over i could barely keep my eyes open let alone know what was going on until i heard the loudest "Everyone listen thank u" That Dumbledore had ever said , If iam being honest i didn't think an old man like him would remotely be able to ever shout like that, But there he was standing and the front of the grate hall looking very proud and almost exited that's when i clicked riddle.

I heard his loud strong voice one again shouting over students muffled voices, " Iam keeping you here a little longer than usual as i have an important announcement to make, As you may or may not have heard we have a new student joining us he has all ready been sorted into Slytherin and with that please welcome" He paused 

i waited eagerly as he opened his mouth to talk once again

" Mattheo Riddle" The name sent a shocking silence into the hall only being abele to here soft whispers form certain people "a riddle ?" i heard a Gryffindor prefect say  " what that's crazy, as in you know who's son " another from some innocent Hufflepuff girl and i heard much more but didn't really pay attention as i was to busy watching the door eager to see this mystery boy.

With that the doors to the grate hall creaked open and there he was the tall curly haired boy who look nothing as ugly as his father did that's for sure, Everyone's eyes follow every step he took, him on the other hand kept his head down almost like he was ashamed  of himself.

He walked over to our table and sat down next to the creepy Slytherin boy that everyone hated still keeping his head low until he jolted his head up facing me and my freinds who were still staring at him, Once he saw us he just sighed and removed his bag from his shoulder  as the feast popped  up on to the table with one quick spell.

The feast wasn't the same as it usually  was it felt more cold and eerie or was that just me being dramatic frankly i don't really know as he was really intimidating even when he was sat there doing nothing what so ever.

I noticed Theo and Draco laughing about something that  must of been hilarious as there laughs echoed  throughout the hall for a solid minuet, I had no clue what there were laughing about but mattheo certainly did as his big glossy brown eyes stared up at him like he was on fire or smt, I couldn't help but stare at him he was gorgeous like really bloody gorgeous.

After the feast was over i began to walk out with pansy, I turned around to make sure there was know one about i turned to pansy " he's so bloody hot" i said , she squealed and got all high pitched  " i know by the way, i called it " she said flying her hands up in the air "you had to have seen the look he gave Draco" she went on," i know i don't think Draco saw tho or he would have shit his pants" i said,  We laughed and opened are dorm room  jumping on our beds after along day. 

- the next morning-

I woke up quite early way befor i would usually wake up anyway i tried and tried to fall asleep again but it was no use normally i would fall asleep straight away but today it was not happening.

I walked over to my huge dresser that was next to my bed and started doing my makeup it actually didn't take that long for me to do it witch also was not like me as it usually took a good 15 mins to do it but today i manged to get it done in 10 witch doesn't seem like a big difference but i was for me.

I couldn't be bothered  with my hair as the curls from the day before had turn into what looked like a birds nest so i simply casted a spell that made my hair fall perfectly straight and healthy looking thank god for magic.

Since i was practically ready i brought out i book i had brung from home  Romeo and Juliet a love story , I didn't even have time to read the first page as I hear pansy scream "were late", "no were not its so early" , "y/n its 8:00" , "What" i said looking at clock that read 7:00 "its seven" i said ," remember your clock is broken " , " shit i forgot " i said putting on my clothes as fast as i could and rushing out the door with only my books in my hand.

As i we run out the common room into the halls pushing past everyone we see because we  have Snape and if were late its straight detention, We try to run up the stairs but of course they decided to move setting us up for even more trouble than we already are in , once they decide to finally aline with us we sprint getting closer and closer to potions i feel myself  crash into to something, someone even,  as i look up to see who it is our eyes locked perfectly as i franticly apologise to the one and only mattheo riddle...

A/N: i hoped you like chapter two if you have any ideas let me know  it would be verry much appreciated 

the next part should be up soon 

don't forget to {follow and vote }