the stare

I look up our eye locked mattheo riddle stood there only  inches away from one another. I franticly apologise as i pick up my potions book.

" Omg I'm  so sorry i wasn't paying attention " i said panicking at the fact i was talking to thee mattheo riddle, "its fine" He said being nicer that expected helping me pick up my books," thank you and sorry again "i said rushing , "don't apologies i said its fine " he said letting his voice  becoming  louder than before ,  "Cheers" i said practically running away from him and back towards Pansy.

I look towards her and she had her iconic  side eye look that she only has when i have done something stupid, " Cheers seriously , you had a chance to talk to a.) the hottest boy in school and b.) you know who's son and you say bloody "cheers" tf were you thinking", "i total shat it god sakes man iam so pissed at myself " i said walking into Snape's class.

3 2 1....  i said counting down to Snape yelling at us , " Ahhhh miss y/l/n and miss Parkinson i was being to worry take a seat " i look up confused to see professor Slughorn staring up at us, i was about to ask where professor Snape was but to be honest i didn't really give two flying fucks  where he was so i just walked over to grab a book that read advanced potions making and went to sit down in a seat next to my group of freinds.

Only a min or two later riddle walked into class and was instructed to take a seat across from me and next to Draco , the minute Slughorn told him to sit next to Draco his face went as white as a ghost and fear struck him, i could only laugh at how frightened he looked.

Once everyone had settled down Slughorn went on to talk about amimortentia witch of Corse Granger answered all the questions about it and to be honest it really fascinated me and i wanted to learn more about it but  i couldn't help but notice that the hole time the professor talked Mattheo's eyes followed mine and wouldn't leave me. Slughorn told us we would work in groups to make it and at the end of 2-3 months he would allow us to tell everyone who/what they smelled to see if we had done it right.

Ofcorse my group went together -( Enzo, Pansy ,Me ,Draco, Theo )-and that was decide way before we even knew we had to pick groups , I had noticed that Mattheo was sitting there by himself since no one wanted to let him join there group so ofcorse i couldn't keep my big mouth shut, "would you like to join our group mattheo" i blurted out way to fast. "Y/NNN" Draco let out a scared whisper "no need to be scared Draco"  i said even though i was "well would you" i said turning back to face mattheo.

 he stared , nodded and  began walking over to us , god he is so tall and so braw, I turned around to see pure shock in everyone's face "what " i said opening my book to the page about amimortentia   while i watch Theo and Draco smiles fade, " hi" pansy said walking over to him " u good at potions? " she questioned him Draco still hiding in the corner "I'm  alright" he replied, "your paying if we fail" i said with a friendly laugh.

With that we started to work on the potions Mattheo's eye never leaving me still what was his problem i thought to myself  taking notes in my journal that had a huge snake plastered on the cover, i heard Theo, Enzo and Draco all talking while me pansy and Mattheo were doing all the work. fucking annoying man .

 I never get angry as i try to be a nice person i always thought it set a good reputation especially when your parents are death eaters, But this took me off the edge i turned around to face them shouting " IF YOU ALL DONT GET A GRIP AND START HELPING I WILL MAKE YOU AND U DONT WANT TO KNOW HOW " , i felt my self cup my mouth with my hands in prue shock about what i just did , "and they say i am the worst sibling Jesus" Draco said trying to make me feel better but honesty it really didn't help.

"you and Draco are siblings"  Mattheo said very shocked , "omg you can talk and yes we are " i said laughing at how shocked he was , "were non identical twins" Draco said for what felt like the first time he had talked in ages " and you can talk too omg " i said, "shut up" Draco said while the bell rings for class to end.

"I must  say you really brought yourself up after the cheers moment "pansy said as we made our way to the common room  "why thank u" i said curtseying in front of her, she laughed and we made our way into the Slytherin common room.

Sitting down on the Slytherins couch and flicking my wand around casting a spell  so that my Romeo and Juliet book showed up right in front of me, I got comfy and opened the fist page for the second time today.

I manged just to read the first line when i was interrupted once AGAIN with pansy and the others when they barged in shouting my name and asking if i wanted to go to a party later on that night, " you know i hate parties everyone just gets high, drunk or both and i cant stand it ", "come on Y/n even Enzo is going and he's an even more of a goody toe shoes than you are"  Draco said very proud "first off iam not a goody toe shoes and second i am not going ", "aww please we can go shopping for dresses" pansy said hoping i would give in , "fine i will go but only to prove iam not a goody two shoes ", " you are and you always will be" Draco said, "And that's why no one likes you Draco", "pansy likes me, right pansy ?"Draco said, "keep dreaming Hun maybe one day" pansy said back ,"eww get a room honestly "

I said standing up and walking past them to get to my dorm when i hear a deep voice say "you will most likely  always be my favourite  sibling" him once again staring right at me....  

This is chapter 3 i hope you like it and sorry for all the cliff hangers

 i hope its not to much writing as well if it is just tell me and i will try improve 

remember {vote, comment and follow }