the confrontation

- y/n pov -

The room went silent as soon as Mattheo's tall figure entered the room  all you could hear was quiet murmurs and soft whispers. 

As i look up our eyes meet and it was held for a solid 20 secs making it very awkward for both of us but i couldn't help it his brown eyes were too mesmerising.

He walked over to our group sitting down next to me witch was the only empty seat left and broke the whole rooms silence by starting a conversation with Draco assuming this would be another free period but no.

As soon as Draco was about to answer mattheo i stopped him by asking him to grab me an ingredient and the same went for the rest too i had them mixing , sketching , writing just anything that would stop then interacting with mattheo.    

Tbh i didn't care if mattheo did the work or not as long as he never spoke to me once i was fine with it but i made sure that everyone else would be helping and trying to get the over due work done.

Mattheo just sat there and glared at me witch is exactly what i wanted as well as this i was getting along with my group and all forgave each other witch defo pissed mattheo off but i was happy so i really didn't care what he thought about me what so ever.

After class had ended i stayed back to pack and see how much more needed to be done until the amimortentia was complete.

once i had everything checked and checked again i packed up i made my way to leave when i felt a strong hand grab my wrist and pull me into the corridor.

-  Mattheo's  pov -

I walked into class to see the one person i really did not want to see y/n Malfoy our eyes were glued to each others for so long as well it  honestly felt like and eternity  witch made it even more awkward , i came down and sat next to her witch i wasn't to disappointed about.

I tried to start a convo with Draco as i usually do since we do nothing in this class anyway when i was interrupted but y/n who asked Draco to get something for her i was so pissed and really didn't want  to deal with her so i just stared at her in almost disgust and rage.

The whole class felt like it went on forever never ending you could say and what made it even worst is the fact everyone made up with Y/N they were laughing having fun and all i could do was watch and fell so guilty.

Once the bell had went i watched y/n stay behind and do whatever she was doing i waited it out and i was glad that it only took her a couple of mins to be done and as she made her way out i grabbed her wrist pulling her into the corridor.

- y/n pov -

i didn't know who had grabbed be until i heard a deep voice say " wtf was that you made me look like a foul "  the minute they words came of his mouth i knew exactly who it was mattheo riddle his grip grew tighter as he waited for me to respond but i couldn't i was in too much shock and fear to do anything.

" and " he went on chills ran up my back as i could feel his hot breath touch my cheeks i was craping  myself at the thought of him being this close to me " why are you talking to me " i said avoiding  his question and trying to stay clam.   

" answer the question Malfoy " he said  very intimidating " i- i don't know riddle " i said almost mocking him " now if you would let me go that would be grate " i said trying to loosen myself from his grip " why ? " he said refusing to let me go "because i  need to go to the library to finish the work you never bothered to start " i said " the only reason i am letting you go is because i don't want to be near u ever " he said letting me go and walking away " well i do " i said under my breath hoping he would hear me but i don't think he did.

- Mattheo's pov -

I walk away from her when i hear her say " well i do " under her breath...

A/n : sorry this is so short u will try make the next part longer

btw do we like it so far because i am very new to this and need opinions  :)

{ follow , vote , comment }