stars

- Time skip -

- Y/N pov -

I woke up to see pansy wide awake witch is very unusual especially since its a Saturday and both me and her would kill to have a long lie.

" And how come your awake " i said giving a confused look to Pansy  " Did you forget were going dress shopping i was way to exited to sleep " she said giving me a smile " oh yeh i did forget   i don't get how you can be that exited tho its honesty baffles me " i said laughing at how exited she was  " It baffles me that your not " she laughed along side me.

I eventually got up witch was a struggle but i did it and managed to be ready in 30 mins witch is honestly record time even pansy wasn't ready before me. I put on a cute fall outfit as autumn  was creeping  around the corner , after me and pansy were both ready we  put on our shoes  and started making our way to Hogsmeade witch took what felt like an eternity .

we went into many different shops and tried on many different dresses with sent me in to a huge shopping coma and not in a good way  until the last shop were i found the most beautiful dress i had ever seen and it was very cheap, it was perfect. Once we had both bought are dresses we made it back to our dorm to get ready for the party witch was now 1.5 hrs away.

I curled my hair and it turned beautiful there was not one curl out of place what so ever , i did a Smokey eye look for my make up witch looked stunning and i was very happy with the end result.

Once both me and Pansy  were in our dresses we made our way down to the common room were all eyes were on us including dark and mysterious Mattheo riddle.

- Mattheo's pov -

i was on my way to get a drink when i saw her she looked stunning there's was not one thing i could fault about her i felt bad for staring at her all the time but how couldn't i she was beautiful especially tonight .

i felt myself trying to open my mouth and say something to her but it was no use i knew i was supposed to be the dark lords son fierce , cunning , daring and never scared to speak with anyone but with her i couldn't  it was just better to sit and admire if you will.

- Y/N pov -

besides Mattheo's  weird staring problem the night was going pretty well until pansy decided it would be a good idea to get the whole group to play truth or dare.

" Pansy you how it ended the last time we played "  i said referring to the time i was stuck in a closet with Enzo nothing happened it was just really awkward afterwards and we never spoke for like a month, " Y/N come on your no fun i wouldn't  dare  you to do that again " she said in a hopeful tone  " fine but you better not " i said giving in " yes i promise you wont regret it " she said with a huge grin smeared onto her face.

 " Ok Theo t or d " pansy said while sitting down, "Dare"  " I dare you to tell your crush you fancy them " Bet Theo said walking over to Cho Chang who clearly didn't like him back as she was dating cedric Diggory, After a while he came walking back , "Well " Pansy said " i don't want to talk about it ", " anyway its your turn to ask " Pansy said to Theo " Mattheo t or d " " dare " Mattheo said breathing in his cigarette " i dare you to tell us about you dad " Mattheo just looks at him disgusted and puts his cigarette back into his mouth and walks off.

"why would u say that" i said looking Theo dead in the eyes  " fuck off " he said back clearly drunk.

After that i decided i needed some fresh air and made my way to the one place that i know i can go to sit and watch the stars when ever i want and not be interrupted , The astronomy tower.

I walk up about 100 stairs when i finally reach the top i stopped as i knew i wasn't alone like i normally iam until noticed some sitting drawing and looking at the sky.

"The stars are beautiful when your up here aren't they" i said to mattheo R..... 

A/N : iam very sorry this is my shortest part yet but they will get longer and more in depth soon

aging if you don't understand anything or i have spelt something wrong tell me off and i will fix it  

{ vote, follow, comment }